Chapter 26

Sea Of Quanta, Ray’s POV

Ever since I took Seele’s hand, there’s this weird feeling in my chest. I don’t know what it is though, and that makes me worried. I looked at my missing arm, it looks like I will have to live with only an arm huh... But, what exactly happened ? I can’t remember it... I thought before I fell face first to the ground.

Seele : “R-ray ?! What happened ?!”

I looked up to see a worried Seele, I tried to stand up.

Veliona : “He fell obviously” *Sigh*

Veliona offered me her hand, I take it. But suddenly a painful feeling appeared in my chest, I take back my hand an placed it on my chest. Veliona was surprised by my sudden action, Seele came to me with a worried face.

Seele : “Wh-what’s wrong Ray ?!”

Ray : “I-I don’t know, but my chest feels...”

I saw that Veliona looked at her own hand and put a complicated expression, the pain goes on for a while.

After it was gone, I calmed myself down. I stood up and said that “I’m fine now.” Seele nods while Veliona just looked at me.

Veliona’s POV

His eyes... It turned red for a second there... Does he have some kind of power ? When I touched his hand, I feel like there’s something flowing from me to him. It feels weird, but harmless... I need to observe him. I thought before I snap back to reality, seeing that Seele is waving her hand in front of me.

Seele : “Veliona ? Are you there ?”

Veliona : *Sigh* “Yes, Seele. I was just thinking about something.”

Seele : “I see, well let’s continue walking shall we ?”

We continued to walk, Ray is looking all around us. Well, it is strange that there are many floating islands here.

Ray : “Hey, where are we exactly ?”

Seele : “We’re in the Sea Of Quanta.”

Ray : “Sea Of Quanta ? A sea ?”

Seele : “Yes, well not really. To be honest, I don’t really understand it either. But, what I do know is that the Sea Of Quanta is it’s own dimension, separating it from reality.”

Ray : “Dimension...?”

He suddenly hold his head, Seele realized it and become worried. But, he calmed himself down and said he was fine.

Ray : “So, how long have you been here ?”

Seele : “Well... I don’t know, the concept of time doesn’t exist here.”

Ray : “I see... Oh and where are we going exactly ?”

Seele : “To our house !”

Wait, we have a house ? I ask myself, because I’m pretty sure an empty space that has nothing inside it isn’t a house. Wait, or is it ?

Not long after that, we arrived at our so called ‘House’.

Ray : “I don’t mean to be rude... But, is that your house ?”

He points at the door that has nothing behind it, Seele smile but I can see that she is complicated inside as well.

Seele : “Well...”

Veliona : *Sigh* “Just open the door, you’ll see.”

Ray just looked at me and nodded, he hesitated a bit but he opened the door. It reveals a room, with nothing inside. He got inside and we followed after, he looked around.

Ray : “You have quite a nice... Place.”

Well at least he tried to be nice, I thought. I sighed before I snap my fingers and three chairs appeared, I sat down and Seele did the same.

Ray : “Wow, how did you do that ?”

Veliona : “This place is our space, we can do everything we wanted to. Like this" *Snap*

I snapped my fingers again and our surroundings become different, we’re now on a cliff with quite a nice view. Ray looked at it with a nice expression, he sat down and I snapped my fingers again to summon a table with some food.

Ray : “Oh, thank you.”

Seele smiled and she joined with Ray on eating, I just looked at them. Ray noticed my gaze and asks me if I wanted to eat as well, I shake my head.

Veliona : “I don’t need to eat, after all I don't have a physic form.”

Ray was confused when he heard it, he tilted his head.

Veliona : *Sigh* “Look at this.”

I disappeared and now I’m inside Seele, I can see what Seele can see.

Seele’s POV

Veliona just got inside me, I can see that Ray is confused.

Seele : “It’s okay, she’s not gone. She’s just inside my mind.”

Ray : “What do you mean ?”

I can hear Veliona sighed, I let out a small laugh.

Seele : “Veliona is actually a stigmata, look here.”

I moved my finger and pointed on top of my che-

Veliona : Are you sure ?

Seele : Huh ? What do you me- Eh ?

I realized what I was about to do, I become embarrassed and stopped my finger.

Seele : “A-actually, nevermind. Wh-what I’m trying to say is that, Veliona doesn’t has a physical body.”

Ray was confused but he just nodded his head, Veliona appeared again on her chair. She looked at me and sighed while shaking her head, I just smiled awkwardly.

After that, Ray asked somethings and sometimes I or Veliona answers him. It was fun talking to other people, there was only me and Veliona for a long time. I let out a smile, some time passed and now me and Ray are tired.

Veliona snapped her finger, 2 beds appeared and our surroundings become nighttime. I lay on the bed, Ray did the same while Veliona just disappeared. I closed my eyes, drifted to my sleep.

Ray’s Dream, Ray's POV

Where am I ?

I stood on a white blank space, there’s nothing around me. I tried to walk around, and there’s still nothing as far as my eyes can reach.

Suddenly, I feel pain on my missing arm. I looked at it and it was wrapped around a light, the pain slowly increasing.

I tried to hold it in but I let out a groan, while in pain I saw that there is someone standing not far from me. I tried to open my mouth to call him, but no sound got out.

The pain continue for a while, but it soon disappeared. I looked at my arm and now it was there, I was surprised and tried to move it. It moved, I didn’t know what happened but what I know is that my arm is back.

I looked forward again to see the person, but he was already gone. I tried to run to see if there’s some trace of him, I ran around for some time but nothing appeared.

I panted and sat down on the floor, silence appeared.

It’s so... Quiet

Time passed and my vision become hazy, it feels like I’m about to wake up. And so, I woke up.

Seele : “R-ray ?! Are you okay ?!”

The first thing I see is Seele with a worried face, and I also noticed that Veliona is here again.

Ray : “I’m fine, why are you panicking ?”

Seele : “Y-you were groaning in your sleep, and a light appeared.”

Ray : “I see, it’s okay. I’m fine, there’s nothing wro- Eh ?”

Seele : “Huh ? What’s- Eh ?”

Veliona : “It seems like your arm is back, congratulations I guess.”

Me and Seele looked at my left arm, there’s a new arm now. How ? Do I have some kind of regeneration power ? I thought before I tried moving it, it moved normally as if there has been nothing wrong from the start.

Veliona’s POV

How did he do that ? Now I’m sure he has some kind of power, but it still a mystery what is it. Does it has a relation with what I feel yesterday ? And what was that energy I felt last night, it was... Familiar but unfamiliar at the same time...

Seele’s POV

Veliona is worried isn’t she... But, it’s good that Ray’s arm is back ! Now, he won’t be worried about using only an arm for the rest of his life.

3rd POV

The three are thinking about their own thing until suddenly the ground shooked, Veliona summon her scythe and pointed at the door. She doesn’t know what is causing the ground to shook, but she can feel something is behind the door.

After a while, the mysterious energy is gone. Veliona unsummon her scythe and opened the door, there was nothing outside beside the floating islands.

Ray and Seele followed Veliona outside, they didn’t realized it but the door was slowly disappearing. Veliona noticed something and looked back, the door was halfway gone.

Veliona : “Get back inside ! Now !”

She pushed Seele inside, she got inside but the other two didn’t. Seele realized what happen and tried to open the door from inside the room, but she can’t open it.

Suddenly a tv appeared showing the two outside, Seele stopped and looked at the tv. She saw that the ground below them are starting to fall, Ray and Veliona noticed this and both started running.

Seele : “Veliona ! Can you hear me ?!”

Veliona : “Yes ! But I can’t teleported us inside ! There is some kind of barrier and I can’t pass through !”

Seele : “Wh-what should I do ?!”

Veliona : “Just wait ! We will find a way to get inside ! Whatever you do, don’t get out of the room ! You will be somewhere else and we can’t find you if that happen !”

Seele : “O-okay !”

Seele saw that Veliona grabbed Ray’s hand and they jumped to another island that’s close to them, they made it.

Seele : “T-thank goodness... Eh ?! Veliona !”

Veliona : “What-?! Oh you’ve got to be kidding me ! Ray !”

The island they jumped on starting to fall as well, but strangely, Ray isn’t moving. He is looking at the void, he feels something is inside it.

Ray : “Veliona, we need to get inside the void.”

Veliona : “What ?! Are you crazy ?! You want us to die ?!”

Ray : “Of course not ! But, there’s something inside it. Can’t you feel it ?”

Veliona : “Huh ?! What do you-?! What was that ?!”

Ray : “See ? We have to find out about this, this kind of thing never happened before right ?”

Veliona : “No, the islands never falls like this.”

Ray : “Then, shall we investigate it ?”

Velione : *Sigh* “Seele ! We will see what’s going on right now ! We’ll be back okay ?!”

Seele : “Be careful !”

Veliona and Ray nodded, they jumped into the void, Seele wished them to be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author : Well *Cough* Sorry for the *Cough* no update in the last 3 or 4 days *Cough*

Narrator : Hey ?! You should be resting right now !

Author : It’s fine *Cough* I can still continue...

Narrator : Oh shoot ! *Caught Author* Are you sure you’re fine ?! Let’s get to bed first

Author : Uhh...

Narrator : Sorry readers, it seems like we will have to take some rest. But, fear not ! The next arc will begin, and it seems like Ray’s memory will starts to recover

Author : Yeah... And he will know that he is actually a-

Narrator : *Places hand on Author’s mouth* Hey ! Don’t spoil it ! *Sigh* You really are sick... And so !

Author : We’ll see *Cough* Uuhh...

Narrator : Just let me... Thank you for reading, and we’ll see you in the next chapter ! Bye bye !

Author : Bye... *Falls down*

Narrator : Hey ?!