Fu Hua's Special Chapter - A Distant Past

— Behind The Scene —

Author: It's been so long since I published something that I feel like I've missed a lot of things...

Narrator: You do realize that it's not even a full month since you published chapter 55?

Author: ...Regarding that chapter, I apologize if some things don't make sense. It's my fault for not using easier words that could explain what I meant. I already planned an explanation on what are the terms that I used in that chapter. But of course, not by myself. But by a certain character from the main story

Narrator: Is that so...

Author: Right. Moving on—

Narrator: The fact that you can just move from one topic to another topic so easily somehow concerns me.

Author: Did you know that you can be motivated to do something by seeing the result of a person that does things similar to you?

Narrator: Huh?

Author: Correct.

Narrator: But I didn't even—

Author: This chapter was made after I've read a certain fellow Author's work

Narrator: Cutting someone when their talking isn't a respectable thing to do (-_-)

Author: If you can guess it, then I'll give you a cola (probably)

Narrator: Aaaand you;re ignoring me... Oh, and also that (probably) sounds suspicious.

Author: Eeh, don't mind that. Anyway, let's start the special chapter, shall we?

— Start Of Chapter –

???: "Kuh!"

*THUMP*

A groan followed by the sound of something fell echoed through the training room.

The source of the sound was a young woman with gray hair. It seemed like she had been slammed by her opponent—a young man.

???: "Ouch, that sounds a bit painful. You're okay?"

He asked with a worried voice. Meanwhile, the girl shook her head before standing once again.

Hua: "Something like that won't hurt me, Ray. So please, continue. This is something I asked you to do, after all."

The young man—Ray, sighed before nodding his head.

Ray: "But I'm wondering..."

While they both got into their stances once more, he said his thoughts out loud.

Ray: "Why do you want me to spar with you?"

Hua: "I wish to train."

Ray: "That sounds doubtful."

Hua: "...It is a part of my wish to be able to spar with someone that Captain praised as a better fighter than her."

Ray: "I see, so that's the real reason... Although... You're still so formal with me."

With a flat face, he said so.

Hua: "It's something I have to do."

With no hesitation, she answered him.

Another sigh left his mouth as he didn't have any other reasonable reason to complain about her way of talking to him. With nothing more to talk about, both of them got into their stances.