Chapter 10

St. Freya, 3rd POV

The Hyperion has arrived at St. Ferya, a valkyrie's school founded by Theresa Apocalypse, granddaughter of Otto Apocalypse, Schiksal's Overseer. Ray and the others except Bronya looks at the school with awe, while Theresa in the back is wearing a smug face and Fu Hua let out a small smile looking at their expressions.

As the Hyperion landed, The Captain, give his goodbye to Ray and the rest. They got down and got inside the school, oh and right now, Ray hasn't realize that St. Freya is an All Girls School. So, he was surprised to know that later.

Theresa : "Welcome to St. Freya, a school that trains valkyries. Now, let's get inside my office."

Ray and the others followed Theresa to her office, while they walk, a lot of students (girls) looks at them. At this time, Ray is confused as to why there's no male student. But he doesn't really think about it, and just walk along with the rest to Theresa's office.

When they reached the office, Theresa got inside first and said to them to wait a few seconds and knock. Which they did, and after a few seconds. Ray knocked, they heared a response from inside "Come in". Ray and the rest got inside, looking at Theresa who's sitting behind a desk. She has a satisifed look on her face, Ray realized what she meant by that so he let out a small laugh.

Theresa : "I think I'll say it again... Welcome to St. Freya, I am Theresa Apocalypse, the founder of this academy. And you five, will be students in this school. Is there any questions ?"

Ray : "Where will we sleep ?"

Theresa : "Our school has a dorm system, so you will be in a dorm with some roommates."

Lei : "What are the school days ?"

Theresa : "Five days of school ; Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Two days of holidays ; Saturday and Sunday."

Lei : "I see, so it's the same with a normal school."

Theresa : "Correct, any other questions ?"

Mei : "Can we go out when it's holiday ?"

Theresa : "Yes, you can. But, don't stay overnight outside or you'll be punished."

Kiana : "When will we start ?"

Theresa : "Next week, in other words 3 days. Because today is Thursday, you can do anything during that 3 days."

Kiana : "YES ! It'll be bad if we starts right away after all."

Theresa : "Isn't it because you're just lazy ?"

Kiana looks away when Ray and the rest look at her with deadpan expressions, except Bronya who always has an expressionless face.

Theresa : "Is that all ? If so, then I will tell you where your dorm is."

Ray : "Wait, we're all in the same dorm ?"

Theresa : "Yeah, because it seems like the five of you is already close. So, I just make the five of you together, is there a problem with that ?"

Ray : "No, nothing."

Theresa looked at Mei and Kiana, gives them a thumbs up. Mei blushed a little, while Kiana is still unsure. Theresa also looked at Ray, but he only has a confused expression because he's confused on why did Theresa just give them a thumbs up. *Sigh... This will be hard, but do your best you two ! Theresa thought before looking at Lei, who has a smile because she understood what it means.

Ray and the rest got out of the office and head towards their dorm, the dorm is not too far from Theresa's Office. So, they arrived quite fast.

When they arrived, Ray opened the door and got in with the rest followed. Kiana exclaimed in joy when she sees that there's a flat screen tv and a HOMU station, Bronya too have a small smile when she sees it. Mei checked the kitchen to see if there's any ingredients to cook, and there is some, but not much. Ray and Lei goes upstairs to see their rooms, Ray's room and Lei's room is separated. Both of them have no problems with it, because their room is next to each other so they will still be close.