Chapter 32

Another Universe, 3rd POV

Ray is sitting on a bench on the rooftop of the school, he has been looking at the sky ever since he sat down. He didn’t noticed that there are three people looking at him ever since he stopped doing anything other than looking up, and of course it is Mobius, Kevin, and Mei.

Mobius : “What is he actually doing ?”

Kevin : “I have no clue, is he looking at something ?”

Mei : “But, there’s nothing other than clouds on the sky.”

The three is confused on Ray’s odd behavior, if it’s the normal Ray he wouldn’t do this.

Mobius : Is there any relation with his lost of memories ?

Mobius thinks as she started walking towards Ray, Kevin and Mei was surprsied by Mobius’s action but they kept on watching.

Mobius : “Hey, Ray.”

Ray moved his gaze to Mobius, he also noticed the other two watching him but he let them be.

Ray : “Yes, what is it Mobius ?”

Mobius : “Why do you always looking at the sky ?”

Mobius asked as she sat down beside Ray, Ray thinks for a moment.

Ray : “No reason, I just like doing it.”

Mobius nodded from Ray’s answer, Ray looked at the two and waved his hand. Kevin and Mei was a bit surprised but they walked to Ray as well, the sat down beside them.

Kevin : “Sorry for eavesdropping.”

Mei : “Yeah, sorry.”

Ray : “No, it’s okay. You’re just worried right ?”

Kevin and Mei nodded, Ray smiled at them and looked back up as he relaxed his body on the bench.

The other three followed Ray’s action and looked up as well, times passed and the school bell rang.

Ray and the others stood up and got inside the school, they’re walking to their class when suddenly Ray stopped on his track.

Mobius : “Ray ?”

Ray : “You guys go first, I forgot something.”

Ray ran back, Mobius and the others just nodded and continue walking. Ray opened the door to the rooftop and looked around, he focused his sense.

Ray : There was something here... Or is it someon- !?

His thought got cut off when suddenly he felt something and moved his head to the side, he can feel something was passing his cheek in an unbelievable speed.

He quickly looked back and see that the wall behind him was cracked, as if something hit it with much power. He touched his cheek and felt blood, he tried to focused his sense again when suddenly a headache attack him.

Ray : Ugh ?! My head ! It’s the same pain from that time !

Ray hold his head as he groans in pain, he looked around and noticed the surroundings were starting to glitch again.

Ray : No no no no please no !

He thought as he groans more from the pain, he didn’t last long as he fell unconscious.

Original Universe, St. Freya, Lei’s POV

I feel it

I thought as I looked at a picture, it was showing my old house where me and Ray lived. There are two other people inside the picture, it was my mom and dad.