Griseo's Special Chapter - Forgotten

— Behind The Scenes —

Author: Haha! I'm not too late in uploading a special chapter! Take that, Laziness!

Narrator: ...Doesn't that indirectly mean that you're lazy if you're late when uploading a chapter?

Author: ...

Narrator: ...

Author: Anyway, onto the chapter

Narrator: He's changing the subject... Sigh...

— Start Of Special Chapter —

[Elysian Realm, 3rd POV]

Elysia: "Oooh~! A new painting, Griseo?"

An excited Elysia went beside Griseo and asked her an obvious question. The girl in question only nodded silently as she continued painting.

Elysia: "What is it this time about?"

Griseo: "...The Flame-Chasers."

Elysia: "Eh? Why?"

It was odd—for her to paint about the "Flame-Chasers". Hence why Elysia was surprised and confused.

Griseo: "...I want to."

But the answer she got didn't give her any useful information.

Elysia: "Hmm~ Well, are you facing any difficulties? If you are, then don't hesitate to ask me! I know everything about us—the Flame-Chasers~!"

At her words, Griseo stopped her movement.

Griseo: "...Anything?"

Elysia: "Yes, anything~"

Griseo: "Then... I have a question."

With a glance, Griseo said so. Hearing that, Elysia smiled widely and posed as if she was hearing something interesting by putting her hand behind her ear and bowing a bit.

Griseo: "Why didn't Papa join the Flame-chasers?"

Elysia: "...Heh?"

Her question was so unexpected that Elysia looked at her in surprise.

Elysia: "Uh, you mean Ato?"

Griseo shook her head.

Elysia: "Eh? Then who's your papa if it's not him?"

A confused look appeared on her face as she questioned Griseo. Griseo, on the other hand, had a surprised expression as her eyes widened.

Griseo: "...Did Elysia forget?"

She said under her breath.

Elysia: "Hm? What did I forget?"

But of course, Elysia didn't let that mutter escape her enhanced hearing.

Griseo: "...Nothing."

Elysia: "Hey hey~ What did I forget? Tell me, Griseo~ Pretty please~"

Griseo: "..."

But toward her request, Griseo only looked at her silently before she stood from her seat and walked to a certain area.

Elysia, who was still curious, followed her excitedly as she realized that Griseo's silent response was another way of showing her answer.

They went to the Waiting Area. There, two women were talking to each other. They were Aponia and Eden.

Eden: "But if so, then how come the Deep End is unstable?"