Chapter 45

— Behind The Scene —

Author : Well, sorry for the delay...

Narrator : What happened?

Author 2 : He had a fever

Author : Yes, and some headaches

Narrator : Really? Oh, and hello again Author 2

Author 2 : Hello, I'm back

Author : If you're wondering why he's suddenly back... Well, let me tell you one thing. This section, the "Behind The Scene" section is not related in any way to the story.

Narrator : Huh, is that so... But why tell now?

Author : Why not :) ?

Narrator : That smile lookin' kinda sus

Author 2 : Ehh, he was always sus in the first place

Author : Damn, I'm hurt. Anyway...

All : Onto the chapter!

— Start Of Chapter —

[Hyperion, Narrator's POV]

A girl was seen sleeping on the bed in the infirmary, it was Lei. She was currently taking a rest after the crazy experience she had just gone through, though it seemed like she was enjoying her dream because of her... Quite a happy expression. To the point that there was a drool coming out of her mouth...

Lei : "Nn... Ray... Ngh... Mor-"

'Aight, Imma cut it right there.

Anyway, there was another person sleeping beside her in the infirmary as well. Though, the word "person" may not be correct. After all, she was the girl from the second basement under Lei's house who was in the experiment tube.

At first glance, she looked exactly like Lei. But, the moment her eyes opened revealing their black colors. It was clear that this girl and Lei were not the same, and also because the girl's honkai energy far exceeded every member in the Hyperion.

Both the genius doctors/scientists, Dr. Einstein and Dr. Tesla, did a test on the girl's body to find out how it was possible to have a large honkai energy stored inside her. And when the result came out, all of Hyperion's members were surprised and became wary of her.

After all, she was a Herrcher.

But then, why was she allowed to be let go and was currently sleeping in the infirmary?

The reason was simple, her body was currently weak and her powers were sealed at the moment.

How did they know that? They didn't.

Why don't we go back to find out what actually happened?

[A Few Hours Ago]

Lei : "Ugh, why am I here? even though I already said that my wounds aren't that much of a deal, and I can heal them with my powers..."

Lei commented to the two people in front of her, it was Mei and Theresa.

Theresa : "Even though you could heal them yourselves, that would only add more burden on your body.

Mei : "Yeah, and we don't want something bad to happen to you, okay?"

Lei : "Sigh... Fine, but what about Himeko?"

Lei said while moving the curtains beside her revealing Himeko who was laying down on her own bed.

Himeko : "What do you think?"

Lei : "Not really different from mine, huh?"

Theresa : "Well, for Himeko, her wounds are worse than yours. After all, there are holes on her body now. Though, it had been closed thanks to our med tech"