Chapter 16

St. Freya Training Ground, 3rd POV

Ray and Lei are both at the opposite position, both of them are staring at each other with serious face. Kiana is confused why did this happenes, she asked the others. But, the others are confused as well.

Kiana : “What happned ? Why did Ray and Lei is having a match ?”

Mei : “I don’t know... Did they have a fight ?”

Bronya : “The Bronya disagree, The Bronya saw that Ray and Lei is normal this morning.”

Kiana : “But, then why are they on the arena ?”

Lei made her first move, she ran to Ray with sword in hand. Ray just stand there without moving, as Lei got closer, she slashes with a side slash. But, Ray just ducked without difficulty. Lei then swings her sword a few times, with random directions. But Ray just dodge all of it, Lei then backed away, catching her breath.

Ray : “You know that’s a really bad move, right ?”

Ray sudenly appeared behind Lei, she got surprised but successfully dodge Ray’s punch. Ray smiled, he then appeared again not far from Lei. Lei controlled her breath, she closed her eyes and steady her breathining. She opened her eyes, and ran to Ray.

She sent a slash to Ray, Ray dodged. But, Lei quickly sned a kick to him. Ray was surprised but he blocked it, Lei then swing her sword to Ray which he barely dodged. He grab Lei’s leg and throw her away, Lei did a flip and landed perfectly.

Ray : “That was a good one, I didn’t expect that.”

He smiled, Lei also smiled.

Lei : “I was just testing something, it’s not like it will work everytime. And you didn’t even used any power to dodged it, you just used your body.”

Ray : “Well, but that’s already good you know ?”

Ray just walked to Lei and patted her head, Lei smiled satisfied. Kiana frown, while Mei has a smile but her eyes are not happy. While, Bronya is Bronya.
After that, Kiana and the rest go to the waiting room where Ray and Lei is resting after the match.

St. Freya Training Ground’s Waiting Room, 3rd POV

Lei put her head on Ray’s lap, Ray put his hand under his chin, while the other hand is caressing Lei’s hair. Just then, the door opened revealing Kiana and the others.

Kiana frowns again when she sees it, Mei’s smile is slowly breaking but she tried to hold it, while Bronya just walked to Ray.

Bronya : “The Bronya wants Subject Ray to pet her head.”

Ray : “Hm ? Okay.”

Rah put his hand on Bronya’s head, patting it. Kiana and Mei widened their eyes, while Lei doesn’t really care because his other hand is still caressing her white snow hair.

Kiana : “B-bratnya ?! Wh-what are you doing ?!”

Bronya : “The Bronya just wanted a pat from Subject Ray, is something wrong ?”

Kiana frowns again, while Mei’s face is starting to show a little jealousy.

After a while, Ray moves Lei’s head and stood up. He said he need to do something, so he leaves. While Lei still stays in the waiting room with the others, she has a smile on her face.

Lei : “Do all of you like Ray ?”

Kiana and Mei widened their eyes once more, while Bronya is still expressionless.

Bronya : “The Bronya likes Subject Ray, but it seems like he sees Bronya as another little siste. The Bronya has no problem with that.”

Bronya said with still an expressionless face, Lei still smiles hearing that. While Kiana and Mei has a surprised face, they didn’t expected Bronya to be like that.