My Vlog

The car's trunk door had slammed shut and Stephaine sobbed harder. His best friend was about to leave him for who knows how long.

"Theseus it's time to go" Theseus's mom had called for her.

"I promised you would be the last person I hugged" Theseus forced their voice to be stable her hug towards Steph became a lot more tighter.

"I'm glad you actually kept this promise" Stephaine sobbed into the hug both of their bodies trembled in the grasp of the hug before Theseus pulled away.

"Bye Steph love ya" Theseus pulled away first from the hug and wiped the tears from her eyes.

Stephanie refused to let go but when Thesues insisted she must go Stephanie finally let go. "I love you too Theseus" he forced out between sobs.

Thesues nodded before walking away and to her car. Stephanie could tell even from where she stood Theseus didn't put her seat belt on. She never did anyways. Her theory being proven right when Theseus poked her head out the window and waved. She could blame it on the wind but fresh tears pooled in both of their eyes.

Theseus leaned back in her seat as they pulled out of the parking lot. Oh, how she felt as of she was in a cliche movie but this time this pain did not come from a screen but life.

Time skip

Her channel had popped up on Theseus's Youtube page and even Tiktok for you page. Stephanie's content seemed scattered between traveling giving life tips and cosplay.

Theseus smiled as she saw a new vlog had been posted. "I TRAVELED TO LONDON" with Stephanie holding up the Tripod and the rest of his friend group behind him. Thesues clicked on the video and the fimailr intro played.

"Heya idiots and today on pure impulsive I bought tickets to London and yes my three best friends are coming with me" Stephanie explained lifting the tripod to show the other three.

Theseus pushed her laptop down in front of her on her bed and looked out the window. Down below she could see the city the rain patted against her window. With stephs voice in the background, she felt like she was home. In the video, a distant voice could be heard talking to Stephanie.

"Uh excuse me," Theseus said out loud and not even two seconds later the same words came from the video in front of her.

Theseus got a fimilar sense of comfort from watching her channel not only that but sometimes she felt as if she belonged there. Standing right beside Steph's side as she filmed vlogs. Theseus thought she was going crazy from it.

But Stephanies laugh seemed to blend into a melody of a song she could never remember.

The jokes shared amongst the four almost seemed to be like a bird flying through a field but every time she saw Stephanie it was as if the bird had hit an invisible wall. No matter how many times the bird tried to find a way around it never could the wall stayed.

Behind the scenes of the vlog

"Remember when we were a group of five," Katie said randomly

"Jesus you talk about her like she's dead" Stephanie mumbled

"I wonder how she is" Katie leaned back angst the couch.

"Me too sometimes" Stephanie admitted

"You think she ever watched one of our blogs" Stephanie blurted out.

"Maybe I don't know," Efren said as he walked past the two

"Doesn't matter anyways you guys ready to film" Stephanie adjusted the tripod.

Thesuse saw the notification from the top of her screen. It was an immediate click. The familiar sense of comfort immediately flooded her veins as she watched the video playthrough.

"Who's your sun Stephanie" Cooper laughed and even through the screen Theseus could see Stephanie freeze.

Theseus closed YouTube and the memories went off like fireworks. All the jokes that were made in the blogs everything made sense.

Thesues breath picked up as she opened Stephanies DM's. Her fingers hovered over the keyboard before typing out.

"My moon"

"The rain duo"

And she hit send.

Even halfway across the world, Stephanie saw the DM notification pop up on her phone screen. Deciding to take a break from editing she opened the DM.

Steaphines hands started to shake before she was finally able to type.

"Theseus?"

The bird was finally set free.