crown

"You ready?" Steph asked strapping the gun holster onto their hip fixing their blazer over top of it.

"No hold on" Theseus said handing the earpiece to Steph this wasn't just any mission it was practically a suicide mission. A mission to get a crown this was a mission more for Theseus and Steph just agreed. (On the inside he knew he wanted the crown too but he wouldn't risk it)

"Are you ready yet" Steph complained as Theseus finished putting on her high heels

"Almost," Theseus said standing up and grabbing her bag inside held a smoke bomb and a perfume that contained a chemical to knock everyone out. On the inside of her thigh held a knife holster covered by the dress she wore.

"Here put this on" Theseus handed Steph a veil that covered the lower part of his face that attached behind his head.

"What's this for," Steph asked the veil matched his outfit of a deep blue and black the gold threads and foils matched part of Theseus's dress.

"The perfume thingy so we don't inhale it and pass out" Theseus explained the veil covered all of her face. Hers was like a wedding veil except an emerald green like her dress and the gold shimmers.

"Okay now, are we ready?" Steph asked and Theseus nodded standing up Steph cheered before grabbing the car keys Theseus heels clacked against the floor.

"I still don't know how your gonna run in those" Steph admitted

"Eh, ill find a way" Theseus shrugged she stepped out the door and waited for Steph to follow even if he was taller he still walked slower.

"I still don't see why you chose this car" Steph sighed it was an old car he would admit it was beautiful though and matched Theseus perfectly "You went through all that work for it"

He didn't lie it was hard enough to find a 1968 Pontiac convertible and especially in emerald green.

"For one don't insult my baby and two I always have my ways," Theseus said getting into the car and Steph mumbled before getting in as well.

"Okay well you could at least have the top on its freezing" Steph whined

"Nah it looks better without it now drive"

"Your a maniac you know that" Steph mumbled putting on his seatbelt Theseus didn't put hers on but they've argued about it enough he didn't try to get her to put it on.

"Andddd where here," Steph said pulling into one of the parking spots they both got out of the car and headed inside.

Two guards blocked the entrance and every other entrance possible.

"How are we going to get past them?" Steph asked there was no way they could take down the guards and not make a scene.

"Shut up and let me do the talking" Theseus began to walk to the entrance with Steph following close behind.

"Names?" Guard one asked

"William and Athena Thompson" Theseus spoke her voice calm and proper. The guards nodded and let the two past.

The party was held at a palace for Queen Mary. The party's dinner time wasn't for some time so all around we're people dancing to music in the ballroom.