Christmas

Oikawa winced as the present he held dropped to the floor. Iwaizumi looked up immediately from the present he was wrapping.

"Oikawa you dummy they could have heard that" Iwaizumi whispered angrily

"It's fine honey there deep sleepers well I hope" Oikawa lightly laughed

"Yeah yeah you hope" Iwaizumi turned his head so Oikawa couldn't see his smile.

After he was done wrapping the gift he took a marker and wrote: "To Haru from Santa". Iwa pushed the gift under the tree and took another one and began to wrap it.

Oikawa looked up towards the stairs he could hear rattling and tiny footsteps. Oikawa got up from his spot and Iwa looked at him. Oikawa held his finger up to his mouth then moved them to the top of the stairs. Iwa nodded at Oikawa and he went up the steps quietly and down the hall, he saw Haru and Himiko.

Oikawa walked down the hall weigh as they stood by the window staring at the snowfall.

"You think Santa has made it to our house yet," Haru said almost worried as if he wasn't going to get any presents.

"Wanna check" Himiko spoke up sneakily like she had planned to get down to those presents no matter what. It was easy to tell who they took after.

"You will not be doing that," Oikawa said and both of them jumped and turned suddenly.

"Dad!" Haru said surprisingly

"What why nottttt" Himiko whined

"Because if you sneak down to see Santa he'll never come back to us and give you guys presents you don't want that do you," Oikawa said sternly

Both of them shook their head Haru looked ready to cry at the thought.

"Good now go back to your room I better not hear that door open till morning" Oikawa looked down at the two who nodded and ran back to their rooms.

Oikawa only smiled and walked back down the stairs.

"So what happened" Iwa questioned

"I found them by the window and they were talking about Santa and Himiko wanted to make a plan to sneak down here and see" Oikawa grabbed another present and swore he spoiled them too much.

"Sounds like her" iwa hummed with a smile

"I know then I gave them a little scare" Oikawa continued

"A little?"

"I said Santa would never come back if they saw him" Oikawa beamed in victory

Iwa only laughed and placed the final gift under the tree. They were finally done for two kids they sure did have a lot of presents. Iwa grabbed a cookie off the plate. They had made them previously in the day the kitchen was a mess and they'd probably be finding flour and sugar for days.

Iwaizumi brought Oikawa into a small kiss and they relished in the fact that they were living through everything they wanted.

"Bedtime?" Okinawa asked and Iwa nodded

"Bedtime next time we're putting the gifts in bags" Iwa yawned

"Yes dear" Oikawa chuckled

"Dad dad wake up its Christmas!" Himiko yelled as she jumped on Oikawa's stomach

Oikawa groaned and rubbed his eyes " Yes Ko why don't you two go pick out the presents you want to open first" Oikawa hummed

The twins nodded and quickly exited the room racing down the stairs. Oikawa looked over to Iwa and smiled he always looked so peaceful when he slept.

"Wake up" Oikawa nudged him and Iwa opened his eyes slowly adjusting to the light.

"Come on the twins are already downstairs," Oikawa said and Iwa nodded getting up from bed and making his way downstairs.

The twins sat by their respected presents and waited patiently. Iwa took a seat on the couch as Oikawa went into the kitchen to make coffee.

"Can we open our gifts can we can we" Himiko rambled excitedly

"Go ahead" Oikawa yelled from the other room.

A yell of yes came from the twins in unison and they began to tear into their presents.

Oikawa walked into the living room and handed Iwa his cup of coffee who thanked him.

The twins got more excited with each present they opened. Oikawa cuddled into Iwa's side who threw his arm around Oikawa's shoulder bringing him closer Oikawa gently laid his head on Iwa's shoulder.

"Well my love we made it" Oikawa hummed

"We surely did" Iwaizumim smiled.