Chapter 4

Cameron's POV

I had so much fun with Alison today, and when we kissed at the park, it was perfect. She tripped and I caught her, I leaned in and so did she. I felt sparks, and it was the perfect kiss, I wonder if she felt the same. I wanna ask her out but she is so fragile and she is probably scared to be broken again I wanna ask her when it's a good time.

Alison's Dads POV

It's been two days, and Alison still hasn't come out of her room, I am furious with her. She is the worst daughter ever, and I hate her. It's time for her to learn her lesson for not coming out of her room in two days. I marched upstairs and called her name, no response oh she is in big trouble now. I turned the door knob and it was locked. "Alison Aleiand Brooks come out of your room now!!" No response. I knocked the door down and her room was empty. I looked around and some of her stuff was missing. She ran away. When I find her I am gonna punish her so bad. She is dead, once I find her.

Alison's POV

I had so much fun with Cameron I love being here. I went to bed in his sweats and one of his t-shirt and I couldn't sleep. I walked into the restroom and through my closet into Cameron's room, he was sleeping, he looked so cute. I walked by him in front of his bed, I sat on the edge and I didn't wanna wake him up. I just watched him sleep and then I started getting tired, I laid by him, carefully so I wouldn't wake him. I feel so safe secure when I'm next to him.

Cameron's POV

I woke up to Alison in my bed, I was confused, but she looks so cute sleeping. She woke up and looked at me, she was tearing up, I hugged her tight she probably had a nightmare. "Its ok, I'm right here, I won't let anything hurt you." I know I have only known her for three days now but I feel like I have known her forever. She nodded and wiped her tears. "I had a bad dream, my dad had a gun and he killed my whole family in front of me." She told me. I hugged and told her its fine. "Wanna get breakfast," she nodded and went to the restroom, I followed.

We brushed our teeth and she put her hair in a bun. I grabbed her hand and we went downstairs. "Alison, do you wanna go shopping with me today. Just you and me. We can a have a girls day out." My mom told Alison. She looked at me and I told her "You should go." She nodded and told my mom "Yeah, that's sounds fun." My mom smiled and gave me and her breakfast.

After we finished I helped Alison get ready, to hang out with me mom. "You can pick out one of my shirts if you want." She nodded and went in our closet. She picked a white shirt and put it one. She tied it and tucked it in like yesterday. She put different shorts on and she brushed her hair. She also put her black chucks on.

When she was done, I grabbed her hand and took her downstairs were my mom was on the couch waiting. I told Alison bye and to not worry. She nodded and I hugged her. She smiled and walked out of the door.

Alison's POV

I was nervous to hang out with Cameron's mom. I stepped into her car and it was nice. She smiled and got in the drivers seat. "I never get to do this. My kids don't like shopping, I never can do it with my daughter she hates it." I laughed and replied "I never get to do this either my dad never took me shopping." She sighed and started the car. We arrived after about 15 minutes.

"We here, this is a mall, meaning it has a bunch of different stores." I nodded and got out of my seat. I walked with her in and this mall was huge. "Wow this is a huge place," she laughed and smiled "Come on we're gonna buy new clothes, shoes, a phone, and maybe if you want your ears pierced. Plus anything else you want." I was shocked wow they really care about me. I started tearing up. "What's wrong honey?" "It's just that you guys really care for me I never had that, well I did when I was a baby. I am just so thankful for you guys, I love you guys, if I never met Cameron, I would probably be home getting hit and thrown against a wall. I'm just so thankful, and I'm never gonna be able to thank you guys for that." she smiled and gave me a hug.

"Honey, we love you, and consider you as family now. We want you to be safe and be able to be a kid agian." I smiled and hugged her. "Come one let's go to Forever 21" I smiled and followed her. The store forever 21 was pretty bug it had lots of clothes and jewelry. She started grabbing a bunch of clothes and took me to a dressing room. I changed into them and I looked in the mirror. I was in a skirt and a tee shirt it was cute. I looked at myself and stared at myself. You could tell I'm a damaged girl, I still have my bruises but I look pretty cute.

She paid for all my clothes and I offered her my $10 that I had extra but she refused. I smiled and we were carrying like 40 bags, we dropped them off at the car and then went to a store for shoes, I don't know what it's called but it had lots of shoes. She bought me some new black chucks, white chucks, black vans, some boots, and flats. We walked out only with 8 bags, we then went to the food court. We had hot dog on a stick. The corndogs were really good.

"Are you having a good time?" She asked me. "Yes, I'm having the best time, I don't know how to thank you, but can I ask you something." "Anything sweetie" "Can I call you guys my family, like can I call you mom." I huge smile appeared on her face, and she had a tear come out, she hugged me and told me "Of course sweetie. I love you as if you were my daughter, that's why I took you shopping." I smiled and thanked her. "Now let's go to another store." I nodded and walked with her.

"Do you wanna get your ear pierced, or highlights in your hair." I was so happy, I always wanted my hair cut in layers, with hazel highlights, and my ears pierced, my dad never let me. "Yes and can I get my hair cut in layers. I always wanted that but my dad never let me, he just hit me." We went to a hair style place and they cut my hair and gave me hazel highlights in two hours. When they finished Cameron's mom smiled, "You look beautiful." "Thank you." We then got my ears pierced.

We then went into a store called Apple. She walked to the guy and said she wanted a iPhone for me. I smiled and thought wow I'm gonna get a phone. "Uh, I don't know how to use a phone," she giggled and told me "Don't worry, me and Cameron will help you." I nodded and she gave me my phone, we got a purple and blue ombré case. My two favorite colors.

We went to the car, because we finished shopping. I couldn't wait to see Cameron. I accidentally said that out loud because his mom smiled, and said "Do you have a crush on Cameron." I blushed and smiled. "I don't know, I never have been in love, but I think I do, I feel safe when I am around him, he's cute, and yesterday at the park I tripped and he caught me. Then we kissed, I felt butterflies, and that's a kiss I will never forget." she smiled and said "Aww, Cameron never tells me these things, but I do think he likes you, he never has been this happy, until you met him." I smiled at the thought. "You really think so." "Absolutely" I smiled and we arrived at the house.

She opened the door and took a step, I couldn't wait to see Cameron.