Chapter 16

Alison's POV

I entered and their were so many kids, I squeezed Cams hand and he smiled at me. I smiled back and he guided us to his friends I'm guessing. One had really pretty blue eyes, and the other looked really familiar. I stared at him and Cam introduced me to them. "This is Nash," he smiled and hugged me, "And this is Matthew," I looked at him and said "Matthew," he looked at me and smiled "Alison," I smiled and hugged him. "I missed you so much." "Me too, I missed you so much, life was boring without you." I smiled and looked at Cam. He looked confused "Cameron, Matthew was my best friend before my parents got divorced." He nodded and smiled.

Cameron's POV

When we walked in I introduced Alison to my friends Nash and Matthew, Alison kept starring at Matthew. "Matthew" she asked and then Matthew said "Alison," they hugged and starting saying that they missed each other, I was so confused, "Cameron, Matthew was my best friend before my parent got divorced," I was jealous, but I just nodded and smiled. I can't believe Alison knew Matthew.

"Hey Cam, is this your girlfriend," Nash asked me, I looked at him and then Alison she was smiling at me I just shrugged. "So, Cam are you excited for Magcon, I can't believe we leave in a few weeks." I can't believe he said that I still haven't told Alison that I was leaving for Magcon.

Alison's POV

"So, Cam you excited for Magcon, I can't believe we leave in a few weeks." I was confused is Cameron leaving me. "Cam, what does he mean leaving in a few weeks?" I looked at him and he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, he's leaving for a tour for 6 months." Nash said, my mouth dropped I can't believe he is leaving. "What, your leaving me, what happened to I'll never leave you. I can't believe you Cam," I ran out and fell to the floor crying.

I can't believe he is leaving, I got my phone and scrolled through my contacts, I looked and found my moms number. "Hey mom, can you please pick me up, I'm tired." I hung up and she was on her way. I felt a shoulder and I turned to see Matthew he helped me up and I tripped and fell on him. "Oh I'm sorry," "What's going on Alison," I turned to see Cameron. I quickly got off of Matthew and just fell and started crying.

My mom arrived and I quickly got in their. "Can you hurry home," she nodded and drive off. "What happened honey, why are you crying," "Nothing, I'm just not feeling well." She nodded and we finally arrived. I ran to door and opened it, I ran up stairs and went into my room. I jumped into my bed I cried and cried.

I got up and grabbed my suitcase. I got as many clothes I could and threw them in their, I packed everything I needed and wrote a letter saying.

Dear Dallas Family,
I have ran away, don't bother looking for me it's fine. I don't want you guys to worry for me, I love you guys so much. I don't wanna go but I don't wanna attach to you guys knowing you guys might leave me one day. I am so thankful for everything you have done, but I can't do this anymore. I love you and be strong for me.
-Alison Brooks

I left it in the desk and quietly walked downstairs, I looked at the house and grabbed the door knob, Cam was standing their. "Where are you going?" He asked "No where, to take a walk." He looked at my suitcase and asked, "Then why do you have a suitcase." I looked at him and said "Ok, you caught me I'm running away." He looked at me and asked "Why." I looked at him and tired to walk but he blocked me. "Let me outside, I'll tell you."

He nodded and let me pass, I walked down the driveway. "Cameron, you broke promises and I can't stay here. I don't wanna attach to you or your family knowing you guys might leave me one day. I'm sorry." He walked up to me and he was crying, "I'm so sorry, I love you with all my heart," I started crying and crying. He leaned in and kissed me at first I didn't kiss back and he leaned back, I pulled him to me and kissed his lips.

I am gonna miss his lips. "Cameron, this is gonna be so hard for me, imagine having no one and then you find someone so special, but then you have to give that up. Please Cameron try and forget about me, try and please be strong for me." I looked at him and put my fingers threw his hair, "I will miss you so much." I then just walked away with my luggage. I turned around and he was looking at me and his eyes were so red.

I know how he feels and I never wanna put someone threw this but I don't wanna attach. Cameron was the best thing that ever happened to me but I had to let him go. I stayed and looked at him and the house, it started raining and I started walking. I let him go, why I'm so dumb. I love him so much but I have to forget him.

Cameron's POV

I can't believe she left, she was the best thing I had and I let her leave, why, I can't believe I did that. I tried to call her but she won't answer. I walked inside and went upstairs I entered Alison's room, I remember all the memories we had. I looked through her closet and she took all her clothes and shoes. I looked around her room and saw a note on her desk. I picked it up and read it.

Dear Dallas Family,
I have ran away, don't bother looking for me it's fine. I don't want you guys to worry for me, I love you guys so much. I don't wanna go but I don't wanna attach to you guys knowing you guys might leave me one day. I am so thankful for everything you have done, but I can't do this anymore. I love you and be strong for me.
-Alison Brooks

I started crying even more, I can't believe I lost her. I went downstairs and my mom was in the kitchen cleaning. "Mom," she looked at me and asked "Cameron, honey, what's wrong," she sat down and so did I. "Mom, Alison is gone, she ran away agian." I started crying even more and I showed her the note. She read it and started crying. "Oh my gosh Cameron, why do you think she ran away." I looked at her and said "She left because of me, Nash mentioned me going on tour for Magcon and leaving and Alison thought I was leaving her, she ran away from the party and then when I came back she had her stuff and she told me she's leaving for good. Mom she's gone because of me."

I went back upstairs and went into Alison's room, I cried and cried because I couldn't sleep, I went on Instagram and snapshotted all of Alison's pictures. I looked through all of them and they made me cry even more. Now I know how Alison felt to cry herself to sleep. That's what I had to do.