Chapter 18

Alison's POV

"Alison, I'm so glad your safe and that I still have you." I smiled and said "I love you Cam." "I love you too." All of a sudden a car came right into us, I started screaming and then their was a loud bang and everything went black.

I woke up and I was in a hospital bed I had some stuff connected to my wrists. I looked around and no one was in here. I tried to move but my leg hurt. I looked under the covers and their was a big boot on my foot. I felt my head and I had some stitches on my head. I looked at my body and I had stitches on my head, a boot, which means I either broke my foot or hurt it really bad. I also had some minor cuts and bruises. I looked and saw my phone on a table.

I reached and moved a little to get it. Finally got it and I had a million texts. I unlocked my phone and texted Matthew,

To Matthew: Hey, I'm in the hospital. Please come. I'll explain when your here just say your here to see Alison Brooks or Alison Dallas I don't know what I'm under.
From Matthew : I'll be their in 5

I put my phone down and a doctor walked in. "Hello Mrs.Dallas, how are you feeling?" I liked that he called me Mrs.Dallas I feel like I'm married to Cameron. "I feel decent. How's Cameron Dallas?" "Well, Mrs.Dallas, he has some bruises and cuts, but he is in coma." What he is in coma. "What do you mean he is coma I need to see him, now. Please you have to save him please, you can't let him die." "Theirs nothing we can do but hope for him to wake up." "Let him see me."

"Well, ok but only for 10 minutes, but you have to use crutches." I nodded and he gave me my crutches I picked them up and he guided me to Cameron's room. I put my hand on the knob and opened it. He didn't look as bad as me, I walked closer to him, and grabbed his hand. I started crying, and told him, "Cameron, I love you with all my heart you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't go please, you can't leave me, I can't lose you. I know I'm not your girlfriend or anything, but I wish. When the doctor called me Mrs.Dallas I felt like I was your wife."

"Cameron, you can't leave me like this, you know what I am capable of and what I will do, and if you hear me, please wake up for me, please, don't go." I started crying really hard and then the doctor came in and told me to go. I got up and kissed his check and grabbed my crutches. It was pretty difficult to us them. I went back to my room and went to my bed.

Cameron's POV

I can see and hear everything but I can't move or speak. I saw Alison walk in and she was on crutches with a boot, she had stitches on her forehead and bruises and cuts everywhere. She came to me and started crying she grabbed my hand and told me. "Cameron, I love you with all my heart you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Don't go please, you can't leave me, I can't lose you. I know I'm not your girlfriend or anything, but I wish. When the doctor called me Mrs.Dallas I felt like I was your wife. Cameron, you can't leave me like this, you know what I am capable of and what I will do, and if you hear me, please wake up for me, please, don't go."

She started crying even more and the doctor told her to go, she kissed my check and grabbed her crutches she left and I wanted her to stay. I wish I could tell her I'm gonna be ok and that I will wake up I have to. Alison did it for me, she woke up from coma for me and I have to do the same. I promised her that I wouldn't leave her and I'm not gonna break that promise.

Alison's POV

Someone knocked on the door and Matthew came in with a get better bear. He gave it to me and I put aside. "So, what happened to you?" "Yesterday, when me and Cameron left we were talking in the car and then a car was coming for us, I started screaming and then we crashed I just saw black and then I woke up here. I have a sprained leg, stitches, and bruises and cuts."

"Wow, I'm glad your ok, but what about Cam, how is he doing." I started crying and said "Well, uh, I just visited him and he is in coma," His eyes started to water and he hugged me. "I can't believe he is coma," "I know, he has to wake up he can't just leave me here to suffer." I cried into Matts shoulder and then the door opened and my mom came in. Matthew let me go and she came to hug me.

"I'm just glad your ok." I hugged her and she asked "Why are you crying?" "You haven't seen Cameron, have you," "The doctors won't let me, the said he is fine though." "Uh, he is in coma," she started crying and I cried with her. She left and said she is gonna try to see Cameron. Matthew came back to me and I hugged him tightly. "Ow," "What's wrong?" I felt my head, "My head hurts really bad,"

"Want me to call a nurse." I nodded and he rang the button. A few minutes later the nurse came in. "Whats wrong?" "My head hurts really bad and I'm feeling light headed." She nodded and called doctors. They rushed in and I held Matts hand. They came in and gave me medicine but then the room started spinning and I saw stars. "Hang in their Alison, you can do this be strong." I nodded and tried to stay up, but I couldn't anymore. I fell back and saw black.