Chapter 48

Alison's POV

My alarm started going off and I woke up. I checked my phone and it was midnight. I turned my alarm off, "Wait I didn't put a alarm on." I looked at Cameron. "I love you." I groaned and laid back down. Cameron pulled me up, "Cameron I'm tired. Let me sleep." He threw me a pair of jeans and a sweater, I put them on and went to the bed. Cameron picked me up and put me in the limo. He laid me down on his lap and he played with my hair. I fell asleep minutes later.

I woke up and I was on the plane. "Wow how did I not wake up. I didn't even notice I was on the plane." Cameron laughed. "You're really light." "Yeah to you, it's cause your way taller and stronger." He flexed and I laughed.

"So how long have we been on this plane?" "About a hour." I checked my phone and it was 3:30. I nodded. I played with the charms on my braclet. "It's crazy to think, I still haven't taken this off." Cameron smiled and I smiled too, remembering all of these memories.

"Ugh, if we go back off tour then we still have to go school." He nodded. "But I won't going to school until my face heals." He chuckled. "You look gorgeous." I shrugged and he smiled. "You really think I'm pretty with this ugly face of mine." "You don't have a ugly face. Trust me, your perfect." I blushed and he smiled.

*a few hours later*

We pulled up into the driveway and me, Cam, Jessica, Jacob, Hayes, Nash, and Valerie got out. The rest of the boys went to their houses. We opened the door and the twins were watching tv. Their face brightened up when they saw us. "Cameron, Alison!" They both said at the same time. They hugged us and then their mom came out from the kitchen. "What happened to your face Alison?"

I looked at Cameron. "Uh, long story." The nodded and we hugged their mom. "Oh my gosh Alison your eye come on let's go fix that." I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. Cameron followed behind me. "Sit on the counter." I nodded and Cameron carried me up to the counter.

Cameron's mom got the first aid kit and set down next to me. His mom stood right in front of me, and she stared at my face. She looked in the first aid kit and she took a few things out. "Cameron, make a ice pack." He nodded and started putting ice in a bag.

His mom put a cream on my eye and check. "Does it look bad?" "Well, it doesn't look that bad. It just looks swollen." I nodded and Cameron handed her the ice pack. She gave it to me and I put it over my eye. "So how did this happen." "I looked at Cameron." "It's a long and complicated story." I said.

"Ok, tell me the story." I sighed, "We were at Taco Bell yesterday." "Wait this happened yesterday." I nodded and continued. "Well I was sitting down and Cameron was gonna sit next to me but Matthew said he got their first. Then Matthew was getting mad and was about to hit Cameron but I got in front of him and he hit me instead of Cameron. So know hates Cam."

She gave me a blank stare. "But Cam is your boyfriend." I looked at him. "Well, we broke up." "What! Why?" "Uh, well we needed a break but we are gonna get back together." Cameron said looking at me. I smiled and kissed his check. He pulled me off the counter and put me down.

We walked to the living room and Jessica was laying down on Hayes lap and Valerie and Nash were playing around. "Let's make a YouTube video!" Nash said all excited. "Yeah. We can do the girlfriend tag because we have our girlfriends." Hayes said.

We went upstairs and set up everything. We set up the lights and cameras. We all sat down. It was Jessica next to Hayes, Valerie next to Nash, and me next to Cameron. Cameron clicked the record button on the camera and he introduced us.

"Hey guys, I'm her today with squad. Hayes and his girlfriend Jessica." They waved to the camera and Hayes kissed her check. "Then theirs Nash and Valerie." They smiled and kissed on the lips. "Then I have my best friend here today." I waved. "But before we start I wanna say something...."