Chapter 58

Alison's POV

I woke up on Matt shoulder on the couch. Everyone was sleeping I got up and went into the kitchen. I grabbed an apple and I felt arms wrap around me. I turned around and saw it was Matt. "Morning beautiful," he said in his raspy morning voice. "Morning." I kissed his check and he kissed mine.

He picked me up and put me on the counter. "You know your beautiful, right." I smiled. "Yeah, I guess." He pecked my lips and I smiled. "Alison, I, gonna miss you, because all of us are leaving Sunday morning for school." I totally forgot about school.

"I'm gonna miss you so much too." He pecked my lips and then his phone rang. He quickly answered. "Okay I will their in a few hours." I looked at him confused he hung up and looked at me.

"Alison I have to go to the airport. I'm sorry I am leaving today." My mouth dropped. "What happened?" "Uh, my parents got in a car crash." My eyes widened and he ran upstairs. He came back like five minute later. He came up to me.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. I will see you soon. I love you and don't forget that." A tear fell down and he wiped and kissed my lips. I smiled during the kiss and continued kissing. He pulled back and pecked my lips. "I love you Matt. I hope your parents are okay." He nodded and hugged me and left.

"Where's Matt going?" Cameron asked walking in. "Oh he had to leave home early, cause his parents got in a car crash." He nodded and sat down. I'm gonna miss Matt. I'm not gonna see him for a while.

Sorry that this was short. I love you guys and don't forget to comment, vote and follow for more chapters.
@KarlzandCameron