Chapter 36

Kylie's POV

Jessica, my best friend came over. I welcomed her in, and we sat in the other living room we had. We started talking and then Hayes walked in. "Hey, Hayes, this is Jessica me Jessica this is Hayes." They both nodded and smiled and waved. Hayes sat down next to Jessica and we stared talking.

Hayes POV

I went to the living room to talk to Kylie, and their she was with a beautiful girl sitting next to her. She was wearing red vans, with a skirt and a white shirt. She had beautiful big brown eyes, she had red braces and a beautiful smile. I walked over to them and Kylie introduced me. Her name was Jessica.

What a beautiful name. I sat down next to Jessica, and she smiled. I smiled back. They boys came in, "We are going swimming, wanna come?" I nodded and changed into my swim trunks. When I finished I saw Jessica in a blue bikini, on the couch. She looked hot. I sat by her and she got off her phone.

"Hi Hayes." I smiled and said, "Hey Jessica, what's up?" "Noting much, just waiting to go swim." I nodded and then Kylie came down here. The boys were going outside so we all followed. Cameron picked up his girlfriend and threw her in. I pushed Kylie in, and started laughing with Jessica.

Jessica then pushed me, but I grabbed her and we fell together. I caught her in the water and we laughed. "Well that was fun." I nodded and I could her the boys going, "Awww." I blushed and so did Jessica.

She was so cute when she blushed. She swam to Kylie and they were gonna chicken fight. "Here, Jessica get on my shoulders." She nodded and got on. Kylie got on Cameron's. I held her and they started fighting. "Come on Jessica you got this." she smiled and was about to fall but I held her up.

She pushed Kylie down and she put her hands in the air. "We won!" I put her down and we were both laughing. She had the cutest laugh ever. "Let's play volleyball." Nash said. Everyone agreed, "Ok, Cameron and Taylor will be team captions."

"I want, Alison, Hayes, Carter, Jessica, And Nash." Cameron said. "I want, Aaron, both Jacks, Matthew, Shawn, and Kylie. Brandon, you can be on my team too." We all split up, and I'm glad Jessica was on my team.

We started the game and we played for about three hours. We started getting hungry and it was getting late. "Hayes, I'm freezing, do you wanna go inside." Jessica said. "Sure," she got out and I went to, I handed her a towel and she wrapped it around herself.

All the boys came out of the pool, and sat by the pit. Cameron turned it on and it was a fire. Alison laid on Cameron. "What about me?" Nash asked. They just laughed. "Sorry he loves me more," Alison's said. Cameron smiled. "Jessica wanna sit their it's warmer." She nodded.

We walked their and she sat next to me. Shawn got his guitar and started singing. "I know that we just met. Maybe this is dumb, but it feels like there was something from the moment that we touched. Cause, it's alright, it's alright, I wanna make you mine.
The way you're lightin' up the room. Caught the corner of my eye, we can both sneak out the back door. We don't have to say goodbye. Cause, it's alright, it's alright, to waste time tonight. Maybe I'm just a kid in love. Maybe I'm just a kid in love. Oh, baby, if this is what it's like falling in love. Then I don't ever wanna grow up."

When Shawn started singing, I looked at Jessica, and she was looking at me. I smiled, and so did she. She started blushing and she tried to hide it. She started yawning. "You tired?" She nodded. "You can lay down on my shoulder if you want." She nodded and laid on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and she started falling asleep.

I checked my phone and it was midnight already. It was starting to get really cold. "I'm gonna go inside Kylie, were are we gonna sleep." "Oh, you guys are sleeping in my room, come on."

I picked up Jessica, bridal style and followed Kylie upstairs. We entered her room, and it was pretty big. I sat on her bed holding Jessica, while she blew up air mattress. When she was down she put blakents. I laid her down and took her shoes off. I then took my shirt off and just kept my boxers on. I laid down next to her and feel asleep.