Chapter 32

Alison's POV

I opened the door and their stood Cameron with roses and and his luggage behind him. "Alison, I missed you so much," he leaned in for a hug but I flinched back and my eyes started to water. I missed Cameron a lot too but he hurt me. He cheated on me with a girl he new for a week. "Alison what's wrong, why didn't you wanna hug me, what's up with you."

"Are you kidding me Cameron, you are so clueless, what's wrong with you!" I started crying, "Cameron you left me and you cheated on me, while you were in Florida. I couldn't believe you did something like that to me. I loved you Cameron and I thought you felt the same about me. But clearly you don't because you rather kiss another girl that's not me. You said you would never hurt me but you did by hiding it. I hate you Cameron I couldn't believe you would do something like that."

I started full on crying and Cameron was staring at my arm because my sleeves were pulled up. "Alison, let me see your arm." I put my arm behind my back and pulled the sleeve down. "Alison you cut agian." I nodded and fell to the floor crying. He came to me and stood me up. I backed away, "Cameron, don't touch me clearly I'm not your girlfriend because we haven't talked in days and you kissed another girl. I don't think that is love. The fans were right, you used me! I hate you, I hate you!"

I was about to slap him but someone pulled me back. "Let me go, let me go. I started sweating and I was crying and crying and could barely breathe. I tried to get out of Eduardo's grip but he pulled me back. "Alison calm down your gonna have another panic attack." I heard Brandon tell me. "What who is this," "What forget about that what do you mean another panic attack."

Eduardo put me on the couch and Brandon got me some water so I could calm down, I drank it and started calming down. "No one answered my question, what did you mean when you said your gonna get another panic attack." I calmed down and got up and ran to my room, I locked the door. I cut my wrist multiple times and someone kept knocking on my door.

"Leave me alone I don't want anyone right now," I quickly cleaned up and opened the door but Cameron stopped me. "Let me pass," he nodded no and pushed me against a wall. "Not until you answer my questions. What about the panic attack? Why did you cut and when did you start cutting agian. Also who is the guy downstairs?" I sighed, "I got a panic attack when I found you were cheating on me. I get them often now and I need to clam down and I need people to help me calm down. But my panic attacks are so bad, I pass out."

He looked concerned and his mouth dropped. "I am so sorry Alison's this is all my fault."" I started cutting around when you left and I did it because I needed you and when I found you cheated on me I did way more often. And the guy downstairs is Eduardo I met him yesterday." He nodded and looked at me, "Are you guys dating?" I nodded no and said, "Ok I have questions for you. Why did you come back and why did you cheat on me?"

He looked at me straight into the eye. "I came back because my manager had some situations and had to do stuff so we are on break for a little bit. And I didn't cheat on you my manager made me post those pictures of me and the girl. It meant nothing I loved you and I always will."

I smiled and he leaned in and so did I. Our lips touched and we kissed for about a minute. We pulled back and smiled. "So are we still dating?" I shrugged, "I guess." He smiled and so did.