Chapter 62

Cameron's POV

I started the car and I started driving. It was about a thirty minute drive. We drove in silence. "Are we almost their?" She asked for like the fifth time. "Almost." She nodded. I parked the car. "Are we here?" I nodded and said "Yeah, but don't take the bandanna off yet." She nodded, I got out of the car and opened her door.

I picked her up and carried her. "You know I can walk." I smiled, "Yeah but this is easier." She smiled and laid her head in my chest. I stopped and put her down. I faced her to me and untied the bandanna. I covered her eyes with my hand and turned her around. I took my hands away and she smiled. "It's beautiful."

Alison's POV

Cameron took his hands off and what I saw was so beautiful. We were on the ledge of a mountain. The view was beautiful, and when you look up you see all the stars. "It's, beautiful." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "I thought you might wanna see this." I kissed his check.

"Cameron, this view is amazing. I can see everything, I could probably stay up here forever." "Yeah, you should see this view. Come on." He grabbed my hand and we walked to a tree. He went up the tree and followed him. We climbed the tree all the way to the top. We sat together on one of the branches.

"Wow, you can literally see the whole earth." I turned to look at him and he was already looking at me. His eyes were locked with mine. He started leaning and so did I. He put his hand on my shoulder and I put my hand on his check. Our lips met, and we kissed. His tongue asked for entrance and I gladly excepted. We explored each other's mouths and we pulled back for air and I smiled.

"Cameron, this has been one of the best birthdays." He smiled, "Same, having you here with me, just you and I, makes me have an amazing day." I smiled. "Alison will you be my girlfriend agian?" He asked holding out another charm, it was the shape of a star. I looked up at him and nodded. "Yes I will be your girlfriend." He smiled and so did I.

"Let's go look at the stars." I nodded and he jumped off. I climbed down slowly and then jumped. He caught me and I smiled. He grabbed my hand and he walked to the car. He got out a picnic basket and a blanket.

He laid the blanket on the ground and we both laid down. I laid on his chest and we looked up at the stars. "That star is beautiful. Look at how it sparkles." I said. "Just like you." He whispered into my ear. I smiled and pecked his lips.

We spent the rest of the nights, laughing, talking, and looking up at the stars. I couldn't be happier.

Guys, that was the end of the book. Thanks for all the support and help with this books. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments. Love you guys.
-KarlzandCameron