Chapter 25

Cameron's POV

I woke up and jumped. I saw Alison sleeping peacefully on the couch. It was just a dream. Alison woke up and sat by me and kissed my check. "Wanna go for a walk?" "Yeah, Cameron is something wrong, you look sweaty and scared." I looked at her and said "No I'm fine I just had a bad dream." She nodded and we walked down the driveway.

"Alison, their is something I need to tell you." She looked confunsed. "What?" "Well, you know the tour Magcon," she nodded and I continued. "Well, I'm going on tour for six months." Her mouth dropped. "Don't worry, I asked mom and my manager and they said you can come for me." She jumped onto me and smiled. "Oh my gosh Cam that is great." I looked down and said, "Yeah, but the thing is for the first three weeks you can't go with me." Her smile faded, "What, are you saying I'm not gonna see you for three weeks." I nodded, "Your gonna meet me in Florida, on the third week." She just nodded and sat on the side of the street.

"Alison, are you gonna be ok without me for the three weeks." She nodded and she had a tear come out. "Yeah, I will be fine, I will hang out with Matthew." I looked at her and wiped her tear. "Uh, Matthew is going on tour too." She looked down, "What, I'm not even gonna be able to be with you or Matthew." She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder. "What about your brother?" She gave me a look. "Cam, are kidding my brother is dead." What, how is he dead. "What do you mean. I thought you saw him at school." She gave me a weird look. "Cameron, my brother has been dead,"

"Oh. It must have been a dream." "What was your dream about?" I looked at her. "You wanna know." She nodded and I started the story. "Well we were at school and you told me your brother was in your first class, then one day we took a walk and I told you I was leaving for Magcon and you ran into the street and got hit by a car. You lost your me memory and you moved in with your brother." "Cam, I would never leave you even if you left for Magcon. I will love you forever and I will be here with and you and support you with what ever you do. The only thing true from your dream is school. We had school that's it."

I nodded. "Come on let's go back home." She nodded and I stood up and grabbed her wrist and stood her up. "Ow." "What's wrong," "Oh it's nothing." "Alison, let me see your wrist." She nodded no but I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me and pulled her sleeve up. I was shocked she had cuts on her wrist. "Alison, are you cutting?" She nodded and started crying. I pulled her in and she cried into my shoulder. "Alison, why?"

She pulled away and sighed. "Well, I don't know, it's just I feel one day you will leave me and I miss my family." I sighed and sat down and put Alison on my lap. "Alison, I know you miss your family and you had a hard life, but I will never leave you and you know that. Alison, please don't cut anymore, for me. I'm gonna help you. I know you miss your family but cutting isn't the answer." She nodded and hugged me.

"Let's go home," she nodded and we stood up and she hopped onto my back. I carried her and we walked all the way home. I opened the door and ran upstairs. I then put Alison down. "Alison, give me your razors." She nodded and walked into the restroom. I walked in with her and she opened a drawer and moved stuff and grabbed them. She handed them to me and I threw them away. "Is that all of them?" She nodded and got on her bed. "So, Cam I'm gonna fly by myself to Florida." I nodded. "I wish I could fly with you but I can't."

She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder. She took her shoes off and started dozing off. I watched as she fell asleep. She looked so cute, I love her so much and I don't want her to suffer. I can't wait for Magcon, I wish Alison would be able to come with me the first three weeks. But Bart said no cause its are first tour stop. I leave in a week. I don't wanna leave Alison but I mean I have to leave. I soon fell asleep right next to Alison.

Hey guys, just to explain what happened. Everything about Alison losing her memory was just Cam having a dream. Nothing happened except school. No one is bullying Alison at school, but she does cut.