Chapter 43

Alison's POV

"Alison, please I made a mistake. I should have believed you, I'm sorry I was just jealous. I thought that you would leave me for Matthew, because you guys have an amazing friendship. Please Alison, I'm sorry I got angry and jealous. I love you and I always have."

I stood their without movement, not knowing what to say or do. "Uh," I quickly ran out of the room and into the restroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up. I felt someone grab my hair. When I finished I saw that it was Cameron holding my hair.

Matthew brought me some water and I drank it. I wipe my mouth and stood up. I walked over to the bed and sat their. I laid back, not knowing what to do. I felt the bed get lower and saw Cameron laying down next to me. I looked over at him and he was looking at me.

"So, do you wanna be my girlfriend agian." I looked at the ceiling and sat straight up. "Can you guys leave so me and Cameron can talk? Please." They all nodded and left. I laid back down. "I don't know Cameron. I loved you but these things keep happening to us. Maybe it's because we are better off being friends. I mean I love you and you love me but, this keeps happening. How about we take a break for now? And when we are ready we will get back together."

I looked back at him, and he let out a tear. He nodded. "Yeah okay, but we still get to stay as friends right." I nodded. I got up and hugged him. I opened the door and all the boys fell down from the door. "Thanks for listening guys." I walked to the elevator and a cute guy, with a guitar came out. Holding hands with a girl with red curly hair. The boys looked at them.

"Jacob, and Mahogany!" They all ran and hugged them. Jessica came out of a room. "Jacob what are you doing here?" "Jess what are you doing here?" "Jacob I told you I'm going on tour with my boyfriend." "What boyfriend?" She looked down.

"Uh, I love you Jacob." She hugged him. "Yeah yeah, I love you too, but which Magcon boy are you dating?" She pointed to Hayes. I walked back over to them. "Jessica you know Jacob?" She nodded. "Yeah he is my big brother." "Cool." She hugged him.

Bart the manager came. "Okay guys come in we have to be their in 15 minutes." We all went in the limo and arrived in about five minutes. They gave me, Valerie, and Jessica backstage passes. So this would think we were fans sneaking in. We went backstage and all the boys were wondering around practicing what to do and stuff. They eventually went on stage and I wished them luck.

I sat on the couch next to Jessica and Valerie. I went on my phone and my mouth dropped apparently someone must have taken a picture before I was about to jump off the ledge because it was on here. The comments were blowing up and #Alisonabouttocommitsuicide was trending. I cant believe someone took this picture so now everyone knows I was going to commit suicide. "Is everything okay Alison, your shaking?" Jessica asked. I stood up and paced myself.

Valerie stood up and got in front of me. "Alison calm down you don't wanna get a panic attack. Breath." I nodded and my breathing was calming down. "I'm good, I'm gonna go to the restroom." They nodded and walked around to the restroom.

I got in the big one and locked it. I sat on the floor and got my phone I looked at the comments. They were like Yay! Now she won't be cams girl. She deserves to die, I never liked her. R.I.P Alison the hoe. I stared crying.

People wouldn't even care if I left. I should have died. I heard someone come in and I wiped my tears. "Alison is everything okay?" I opened the door and it was Valerie. "Alison why are you crying." I showed her the comments. She held her arms out and I hugged her. "It's okay Alison don't listen to them. I get hate comments too for being Nash's girl."

I nodded, and wiped my tears. "I think I am good now." She nodded, and we walked out. I walked over by the stage and I saw them perform. They were doing a dance off. Matthew danced really cute, he was so adorable when he danced. I sat back on the couch, and I took a nap.

I woke up to someone on me. I opened my eyes and Matthew was laying down on top of me. "Matthew you way a ton get off." "Nope, tell me I'm the best friend in the whole world." I nodded no, and he started putting more weight on me. "Okay okay, your the best friend in the whole world." He smiled and got off.

He pulled me up and we walked to the limo, I leaned my head on his lap and he played with my hair. "So where should we eat?" Nash asked. "How about McDonald's, so we don't waste that much money." Jack G said. Everyone agreed so we went their.

We got out and Matthew ordered for me. I sat at the table next to Matthew and on the other side was Cameron. In front of me was Carter. The food came and we got all got our food. "Matthew you got me a mc flurry. Thanks." He smiled. "Just like when we were kids." I nodded smiling.

I dipped my fry in the mc flurry and everyone looked at me with a disgusted face. "What it's good I dare you guys to try it." They looked at me and they all took one of my fries and dipped it. They ate it and they had smiles. "That is good." "Told you." Carter tried to take another but I hit his hand. "Well damm." We laughed and continued eating.