Chapter 37

Alison's POV

I woke up on Cameron's shoulder and all the boys screaming. "Guys, shut up you guys woke up Alison." I looked at my phone. It was 7. "No it's fine." I yawned and laid back on Cameron's shoulder. I tired to fall asleep again but they were to loud. I got up and walked through the hallway. I saw Jessica sleeping in Hayes arm. I took a picture and tagged Hayes.

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I looked through the pantry and just got cearel. I poured myself some fruity pebbles and I felt arms wrap around me. I looked back and saw Cameron. I kissed his check and smiled, "Hey do you want some?" "No, I'm fine." I nodded and sat down.

I started eating and he got my spoon and ate some. "See, I knew you wanted some." He chucked and sat next to me. I smiled, "Hayes and Jessica are cute." Cameron said.

"Well, I guess." "Why do you say that?" "Well, Kylie might sorta have a crush on him." His mouth dropped. "What, what do you," I cut him off. "Shh, don't tell her I told her." "Alison, you don't understand she has a boyfriend." My mouth dropped.

"What, no she told me all about how she love Hayes." He nodded no. He showed me a picture of her and another guy kissing and hugging. Cameron put his phone away and Kylie walked in. I stared at her frozen.

She walked over to me. "Hey, Kylie hey Cameron." I stood their frozen and waved. "What's wrong with you Alison?" I just stood their. "Oh you no nothing's, up you know nothing." I stuttered. She looked at me. "You told!" She pushed me off the counter and held me their.

I couldn't believe she would do this. "Help!" Cameron pulled her off. "Kylie what's gotten in to you." "She told! She promised she wouldn't." "What's the big deal I already knew you had a boyfriend." Cameron threw her on the couch and came back to me.

He picked me up, bridal style. "You ok, baby?" I nodded and cuddled with him. "What are we gonna do today?" He shrugged, "Lets go with the boys." I nodded and he carried me upstairs. "You know I can walk." He nodded and I laughed and all the boys were making vines.

I laughed and sat on the couch. Taylor came up to me and sat next to me. "And this is Alison. Say hi." I waved hi into the camera. He posted it and tagged me. I laughed these boys were so funny. "Hey Cam, can my girlfriend come over, and stay the night." He nodded and I smiled. "Finally another girl in this house that's my age." They all laughed and got on top of me.

"You guys are heavy get off." Everyone got off except Cameron. We rolled off the couch and fell on the floor. I kissed his lips and he smiled. I got off of him and helped him up. "So what are we doing today?" I asked the boys.

"Well, we should go bowling." Everyone nodded. "What's that?" Everyone looked at me. "Cameron, you haven't tooken your girlfriend bowling." He nodded no. "Well I'm gonna get ready." I got up and went to my room.

I changed into some shorts and a red crop top. I put my red vans on and curled my hair. I put a red bow and I put make up on. I walked to the boys. "What time are we leaving?" "Well, in about fourty," I nodded and pulled Cameron up. "Come on change, I wanna chose your clothes we haven't matched in forever." He smiled and pulled in for a kiss.

Nash walked by, "Hey PDA." Me and Cameron laughed. I walked into Cameron's closet, and got him some shorts and a red shirt. I also handed him his red vans. I went to the boys while Cameron changed. I hopped on Nash back. "Hey Nash." "Hey Alison," I heard a ding door bell and Nash dropped me and went to the door.

"My girlfriend, is here." He screamed running down the stairs. "Ok then." I stood up and sat on the couch. Nash came back upstairs holding hands with a girl. She was really pretty, she had brown eyes and brown medium sized hair. She smiled and she had red braces. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Valerie." Cameron came out.

"Hey, Alison does this look ok." I stood up and walked over to him. "Yeah you look great." He smiled and kissed my check. "Cam, Ali, this is my girlfriend Valerie." We walked over to her. "Hey Valerie I'm Alison." She smiled and hugged me. Cameron picked me up and took me to the couch.

Nash did the same with Valerie and we sat in the couch while the rest of the boys got ready. I sat on Cameron's lap facing him. "I love you, Cameron." "I love you too." We kissed. "Ok, guys we are still here." We pulled back and laughed.