Chapter 31

Alison's POV

I woke up on next to Eduardo, I got out of bed quietly, not wanting to wake up Eduardo. I brushed my teeth and put on a sweater and spandex. I love wearing sweaters and spandex they are comfy. I got my phone and scrolled threw Instagram, their was like a million comments on the pictures of me and Eduardo.

The comments were like, Are you guys dating. What happened to you Cam? These comments made me think of how much I missed him. But I didn't want to think about so I just turned my phone off. Eduardo started waking up and I smiled and he got out of bed. He brushed his teeth and then came back to me."Morning," I smiled I remember when Cameron told me that every single morning. I miss it.

"Morning, come on let's go downstairs I have to make breakfast for the twins." He nodded and I got on his back and he carried me downstairs and into the kitchen. He put me down and the twins were already down here on the couch. "Alison can you make us breakfast we are starving." I laughed and nodded.

Me and Eduardo went to the pantry and we were missing a lot of ingredients. "Ill be right back, I need to go to the restroom." They nodded and I went to restroom.

I did my business and then came back to the kitchen. "Alison we should have a movie day," "That sounds great let's go to the store because we are missing ingredients and their we can pick out some movies and snacks."

I put my shoes on and we got in Eduardo's car, "So I love when you call unexpected, Cause I hate when the moment's expected So I'ma care for you, you, you I'ma care for you, you, you, you, yeah," We all sang along. "'Cause girl you're perfect. You're always worth it. And you deserve it. The way you work it. Cause girl you earned it. Girl you earned it." We arrived at the store minutes later and we got two shopping carts.

I strolled one and Kylie did the other. Eduardo helped me by putting his hands around me, we walked around like this. We went around the whole store and got a bunch of snacks and ingredients. We paid for all of our stuff and then we went to the red box stand to rent some movies. We rented the New Hunger Games MockingJay part 1 and a bunch of other movies.

We got in the car and drove back home. We took all the ingredients to the kitchen and I brought a speaker and played some music. Eduardo started the batter while I turned on the stove and got the plates ready. We were dancing around and singing along to the music. The twins were bringing a bunch of blankets and pillows to the living room. They were getting our movie day ready.

Me and Eduardo helped the twins bring the blankets and pillows downstairs. We set the down on the couch, and the twins set them up while me and Eduardo went back to the kitchen.

Eduardo passed me the batter and I started pouring it onto the pan making he first pancake. I waited a little and when it was ready I flipped. I waited and then flipped it agian, I put it on a plate when it finished cooking. The door bell rang, "I'll get it." Eduardo nodded and I volumed the music down.

I went to the door and unlocked it. I opened it and their stood Cameron with roses and his luggage behind him.