Chapter 14

Alison's POV

I woke up and I was in the car."Cameron, I thought we were on the plane," he laughed and said "You were too tired so I carried you," I nodded "Thanks," "Anytime," I smiled and kissed his check. We arrived home and I jumped over Cameron and hopped out of the car, "Home sweet home, I missed it so much, I haven't seen it in forever." They all laughed at me and Cameron said "Some one was in a rush, to get out of the car." I laughed and hopped on his back.

He took us inside and dropped me on the couch, he jumped on top of me. I threw him on the floor, and jumped on him, he got on top of me holding my arms. He kissed my checks and got off of me, he helped me up. I raced him upstairs and went into my room. "Can we watch a movie?" He nodded and left the room he came back with a box of movies. "Come on let's go to Walgreens really quick for snacks." I nodded and followed him.

We went in the car and drove to Walgreens, "So what's with the box, how many movies we watching?" "You'll love them it's a series based on books, it's called twilight, theirs 5 movies, you up to stay up late and watch all of them." I nodded and we arrived we got a cart and filled it with lots of junk food, he got starburts, skittles, sodas, popcorn, and a bunch of different candies and chips.

We paid for them and left, "I'm so excited," he laughed and we got in the car. He got back home and put everything in bowls. We carried it upstairs to my room, and put it in my bed. "Hold up I wanna change into comfy clothes." He nodded and I got some of his boxers, and t shirt. I also got some for Cameron, I put my hair in a bun and gave Cameron his clothes. He looked at me and smirked. I laughed and he changed into his clothes.

He popped the movie in and we got comfy on the bed. I snuggled up with him and he put a blanket over both of us. We watched the movie and it was a really good movie, Vampries, werewolves, they were really cute, I don't know about this Bella character. We finished the first movie and he put the next one in. I checked my phone and it was barely 8.

He got back in my bed and I snuggled with him, "Cameron can you pass me some soda." He drank some and passed it to me. I drank some and I burped really loud. He laughed and said "That's the best you got." I laughed and he burped really loud. I drank some more and burped really loud. "Nice, but you can't beat the master." He burped even louder and I tried but I couldn't.

He laughed and I punched him, we continued with the movie, I got the remote and paused it. Let's do something else. He nodded and asked "So, what do you wanna do?" I shrugged "I don't know," I checked my phone and it was barely 8:40. "What should we do?" I asked. "I know let's go for a swim." I looked at him and asked, "Its almost 9, you really wanna go swimming," he nodded and I said "Fine."

I changed into my bikini and he put his swim trunks on, I couldn't stop staring at his six pack. He poked at me and said "Starring much," I laughed and turned around. He grabbed me and lifted me up. We walked downstairs and the rest of his family was watching tv. "Where are you guys going?" My mom now asked.

"Uh, were just going swimming," I said, "May we join?" I looked at Cameron and he said "I guess." They all went to their rooms to change. Cameron picked me up and ran to the backyard, "No Cameron, don't throw me in." He threw me in and laughed. I decided to prank him. I started to pretend to drown. "Help," I went up and then dropped all the way down.

Cameron jumped in and caught me he took me out and placed me on the grass. He was panting and wouldn't stop walking around."Cameron, calm down I can swim, I was playing around." He looked me in the eye and threw me back in. I got up and laughed, "That's what you get for throwing me in," "That wasn't funny though, I thought you could have died, promise me you'll never do something like that agian." Wow. Cameron really cares about me. "I promise."

We both leaned in but my mom and dad jumped in. Then the twins. Me and Cameron looked at each other and laughed. "Wow. I guess I actually get to call you guys family." They smiled and we got in a group hug. We played around and splashed each other. We had so much fun. I actually know how it feels to have a family that loves you, and takes care of you. I never knew how much fun you can have with your family. "Cameron, it's getting cold," he nodded and we got out of the pool.

We gave me a towel and put it around me. I smiled and kissed his check. He blushed and I giggled. I started shivering and he suggested we go inside. I nodded and we went inside. "I'm gonna go to my room, I need to shower." He nodded and I went upstairs. I turned the water on, and got some of Cameron's basketball shorts and one of my tank tops.

I got in the shower and scrubbed myself clean, I rinsed my hair, and the turned the water off. I put the towel around me and got out, I put the clothes I picked out and brushed my hair. Cameron came in with a towel around his waist. I guess he took a shower too. He took the brush out of my hands and used it. "Hey," "Hey, nice shorts, " I laughed and said "Thanks, their really in style." We both laughed and I went to my bed.

He changed and then came into my room. "Hey, so my friend Nash and Matthew are having a party, do you wanna come." I got nervous because I have never been to a party, I shrugged and said "I guess, but what do I wear I have never been to a party," he got up and dragged me to my closet. He looked and found a really cute flower skirt. "Here," he handed it to me and passed me my skirt, I threw it on my bed. He looked through and found a mint crop top. He passed it to me with a denim, sleeveless coat, he then passed me my white chucks.

I nodded and placed it on my desk. I yawned and jumped on my bed. "Do you wanna sleep here or in my room?" "Uh, I don't care." He shrugged and put the blanket over us. I was really tired, I laid in Cams shoulder and fell asleep.