Chapter 29

Alison's POV

I woke up and I was on the couch. Kylie was dancing in front of me with her earphones in. It was funny watching her dance around, I got a pillow and threw it at her. "I'm trying to sleep." She stuck her tongue at me and I did the same. I got up and went to the restroom, I brushed my teeth and then took a shower.

When I finished my shower, I brushed my hair and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and went on Twitter. Cameron's last tweet was, I miss my old life, I don't know what happened. I rolled my eyes and just went on Instagram, I scrolled through and so many people were commenting on the picture of me that said What's wrong with life... Their were comments like what's wrong and are you ok. Then their was the negative one like. Who cares for this girl, Cameron was using her. I started crying, because what if that's true.

What if Cam was just using me, I ran upstairs and into the restroom. I got my razor and cut multiple times and fell to the floor. I cried because I bet that's what Cam did. I cleaned my cuts and then put one of Cams other sweaters. I looked at my right wrist and their was about twenty cuts.

I grabbed my phone and went back downstairs and sat on the couch. The twins mom came with her luggage. "Hey kids come here, I'm leaving." The twins came into the room. We all hugged her and said bye. She took her luggage and put it in her trunk. "Bye, have a safe trip." "Bye, Alison if anything happens call me," I nodded and she got in the car and drove off.

I went back inside with the twins and they sat on the couch. "Alison, can you make me food?" Kylie asked, "Hey what about me, I'm hungry too." I laughed and nodded. I looked threw the pantry and didn't feel like cooking. "Let's go out to eat, come on theirs still one more car." They gave me a look, "You don't have a lisence!" "I have a permit what's the worst that could happen." They shrugged and I grabbed the keys.

We got in the car and I drove to IHOP. Before Cameron left he was teaching me how to drive and I have my permit. I parked and we went inside. We got our table and a waiter that was guy came. "Hey, I'm Eduardo, I'll be your waiter today. What would you guys like?" The twins ordered and then I said"Uh, may I have a small stack of pancakes, with sausage and a cup of orange juice." "Sure, anything for a beautiful girl like you." I blushed and he winked.

He left and the twins have me a look, "What?" I asked. "You have a boyfriend, my brother." Kylie said, I looked at Brandon and I sighed, "I don't think I'm his girlfriend." "What!" "Yeah, I think he's cheating on me, but don't say anything." She looked at me, "I'm so sorry, but aren't you gonna see him in a few days." I nodded no.

"No I'm not going, I think it's best if I stay here." She nodded and the waiter came with our drinks. "Here you go beautiful," I smiled and thanked him. He was actually really cute. He had hazelish eyes and brown hair with a hazel mixture. He also had a really cute smile.

He left and came back with our food. "Thanks Eduardo," he smiled, and I smiled back. We all ate and talked. It was fun hanging out with the twins, their really cool. I wish I had little siblings and it make me feel like they are actually my siblings. I treat them and think of them as family.

We finished eating and in the check their was a note that he wrote. It said, Here's my number, you should call me, :). I smiled and put the number in my phone. Before we left I ran into him. "Hey Eduardo, I'll text you." I winked and he smiled.

We got in the car and I drove back home. I parked the car and we all went inside. I went to the couch and texted Eduardo.

To Eduardo:Hey

From Eduardo:Hey beautiful we should hang some time.

To Eduardo: Yeah we should,

From Eduardo: How about later this afternoon?

To Eduardo: Yeah but the thing is I have to take care of my siblings.

From Eduardo: They can come if you want.

To Eduardo: Really, ok then this afternoon, where to?

From Eduardo: How about the park we can go for a walk or something so then you could take care of your siblings too.

To Eduardo: Yeah that works, you're really sweet.

From Eduardo:😊 I'll pick you up at three

To Eduardo: That sounds good I'll text you my address.

I texted him my address and then told the twins. "Hey I'm gonna hang out with Eduardo but I don't wanna leave you guys so can you guys come. We can all hang out."
They nodded, "And be ready by three." I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a floral skirt and a mint shirt with a jean jacket to cover my scars. I put my high tops on and curled my hair. I put a little bit of makeup and then took picture. I posted. Picture and wrote, Ready for Today.

I went downstairs and the twins were ready, I heard a ding dong and I got up to answer it. It was Eduardo, "Hey," "Hi, you ready." I nodded and the twins and I got in his car.