Chapter 53

Nash's POV

I have been a mess ever since I found out Hayes was in coma. I don't eat, or sleep, and if I do sleep I have to cry myself. My family is coming soon to see Hayes, even Skylynn. "Hey Nash I'm gonna go get food with Alison want anything." I was snapped out of my lights by Cameron. "Uh, no thanks I'm not hungry." He nodded and left with Alison.

A couple minutes later someone walked into the hospital it was my family. I got up and went over to them. "Nashy." I heard sky's voice. I bent down and opened my arms. She ran and jumped into them. I hugged her tight and picked her up.

"Hey Sky." "I missed you and Hayes, where is Hayes?" She said looking around. "Uh, Sky, Hayes is sick." Her smile went down. "Can I see him I can make him feel better." I looked down. "Uh, you can see him later." I told her while putting her down. She walked around and stopped at Valerie.

I walked over their too. "Hey Valerie." She said with her big cute smile. "Hey sky." She said picking her up. I loved watching how Valerie looks so cute with sky. It makes me think of the future. How Valerie is gonna be a great mom.

"My two favorite girls." I told them, but my mom heard. "Uh, your forgetting someone." I smiled. "Yeah I am, but she isn't here right now she is in the cafeteria." She hit me lightly. I pretend it hurt. "Ow." She looked at me. "Your such a baby." Sky and Valerie laughed.

Jessica's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep so I snook past the nurses and went into Hayes room. I got in his bed and laid with him. I miss being in his presence. I can't help but think this is my fault if I never told Hayes that we should go to Jack we wouldn't be here.

We never would have gotten in that car with Taylor and the car would have never crashed into us. I laid their thinking. "Hayes," I sighed. "I'm so sorry. If I never told you we which do go to Jack and that I was hungry you wouldn't be in coma. We would have never gotten in that car and we would have never crashed. I'm sorry it should have been me. Not you. I love you so much, and I can't think about a world without you." I started crying even more. I laid their until I got tried if crying. I eventually feel asleep on Hayes.

I woke up next to Hayes and I checked my iPhone and it was 8 in the morning. I played with Hayes hair and then Nash and his family came in. "Hey Jessica." Nash said. I waved and I got off the bed. "Guys this is Hayes girlfriend." I heard him tell his mom.

She started thing when she looked at Hayes. Sky was in Hayes arms and she said. "Why is Hayes boo sleeping? it's morning." Nash sighed. "Sky, Hayes boo is in coma." She made a wired face. "What's coma?" He sighed and looked at Sky in the eye. "Coma is when you sleep and you might not wake up." She gasped.

"So he might not wake up ever?" Nash nodded and Sky started crying. "I don't want my Hayes boo gone." She got out of Nash grip and walked over to Hayes. She got on his bed and held his hand.

"Hayes wake up please. I don't want my Hayes boo gone." Nash pulled her off of him. I can't stand and look at people like this knowing Hayes may never wake up. I got up and ran out of the room. I don't know where I was going but I just kept going were my feet took me.