Chapter 17

Alison's POV

I walked back to the party and looked for Matthew, he looked at me and took me into a room, "Ali, what's wrong?" I looked at him and told him the whole story. "Ali, I'm so sorry, I can tell how much you loved Cam. Trust me he loved you so much. He would always talk about you." I looked at him and then the floor I looked at my wrists and saw that I still had my braclet. "Matt, can I stay with you for a few days," he nodded and I played with the charms he gave me.

"Matthew, do you think I did the right thing, to let go before I get hurt." He looked at me and answered, "Well, I know Cam and I have been friends with him for a long time, I don't think he would hurt you, it looks like you leaving him. Well it looks like you hurt yourself." I nodded and continued playing with my charms. "Hey what are you playing with?" "Oh, their just some charms Cam gave me, see this one is a heart with my moms name and the other heart is my brothers, then theirs one that says Cameron on it, then the Dallas family. The other ones are when me and Cam kissed, I tripped skateboarding and he caught me we then kissed that was our first kiss, then we watched titanic and kissed, the next one was on the top of the Ferris wheel."

"Well Cameron really meant a lot to you huh," I nodded and cried into Matthews shoulder. "I messed up really bad, I should be happy for him leaving for a tour." "Do you want me to drive you to their house so you can apologize," I looked at him and said "Do you think I should go back, what if they don't want me anymore." "Trust me they will still want you back," I nodded and yawned. "Here you can sleep here." I nodded and put my stuff their.

I got under the covers and Matthew was about to leave until I stopped him, "Wait will you sleep with me." He nodded and got in the covers, I laid my head on his shoulders and fell asleep.

Cameron's POV

I miss her so much, I can't even sleep, I can't even cry myself to sleep. Everything I do reminds me of her, I'm gonna call Matthew. Maybe he can help me get my mind off of her. I got my phone and called him. "Hello."

"Hey Matthew, uh Alison ran away and it's my fault, I can't believe I let her run away, I can't do anything now dude everything I do reminds me of her." I told him. "Dude, I know" I was confused how does he know. "How do you know," "Uh, Alison told me, Im with her right now," I was sorta jealous but relieved, "Really dude, do you think I can see her," "Uh, sure," "Ok, be their in 10," I hung up.

I got my jacket and my iPhone. I ran downstairs and ran out, it was still raining really hard. I entered my car and drove to his house. I got their and I parked, I got out and ran to the door, I opened it and people were still partying, I texted Matt and told him were he is. He answered and I went into the room, their she was Alison, she was sleeping on Matt and Matt was on his phone.

"Here Cameron, replace my spot, I can see how much she means to you. Your eyes are a bright red," I wiped my tear and went over to Matthew "Thanks," I replaced his spot and held Alison, I looked at her and started crying "Oh Alison, I'm so glad your okay," I looked at Matthew and he sat on the end of the bed. "Hey, so how did you and Alison meet."

"Oh, it was in the third grade, we were in the same class. On the first day of school our assigned seats were next to each other, she need a pencil and she asked me. I gave her one and then we became best friends, I was really the only one their for her in school because she kept getting bullied on. Sometimes in school she would come with bruises and cuts from her dad. I was always their for her but then one day she moved with dad, and we never saw each other. I missed her so much. I'm so glad she is ok and in great hands with you." I smiled and thanked him.

"So how did you meet her?" I looked at him and said "Well, I was coming back from Arizona and I took a bus, she was on the bus, she was sleeping. I saw her and woke her up because we were here. I asked her why she came to California? She said she ran away from her dad. Then I told her she can stay with us and she has been living with us for a month, a week, and 6 days."

He smiled and told me, "Thanks for taking care of her, I know how hard her life is." I nodded and said "I'm glad she was with someone safe when she ran away." He smiled and we continued talking. I checked my iPhone and it was already 5 in the morning. I looked at Alison and stared at her. Her perfect pink lips, her perfectly shaped nose, and her eyelashes are so long. I went on Instagram and looked through pictures.

I kept doing this for hours and when I checked the time it was 7:30. Alison started moving around and then she woke up. She looked up at me and she stared at me. "Cameron, is that you," I nodded and smiled at her. She smiled and said, "Cameron, I'm so sorry, I love you and I shouldn't have ran away. I-" I cut her off and said "Don't apologize, it's my fault." She looked at me and said "Cam," I looked at her and then kissed her, she kissed back and this was our longest kiss.

She pulled back and so did I she smiled and so did I. "Come on, let's go home," she nodded and I got out of bed and she did too. She was still in what she was wearing yesterday, I looked at my clothes and mine were from yesterday. Alison was shivering so I took my jacket and handed it to her "Here," she smiled and put it on. I put my arm around her and grabbed her luggage.

We walked out and Matt and Nash were on the couch. "Hey, guys were gonna go," they got up and hugged us. "Hey, Matt can I have your number?" Alison asked. She handed him his phone and he put it in, when they were done I put my arm around Alison and we walked out. It was still raining and I put Alison's hood on. I walked her to my car and opened her door for her she hopped in and I put her luggage in the back and then I went in the drivers side.

I am so glad I have Alison back. I am so happy. "Alison, I'm so glad your safe and that I still have you." She smiled and said "I love you Cam." "I love you too." Then suddenly all I heard was Alison screaming, then a crash and everything went black.