Chapter 44

Alison's POV

We finished eating and we went back to the hotel. We were all squished in the elevator and when we were on our floor I ran out. Matthew shoved me into the wall, I pushed him back except he tripped into Carter. I started laughing and I started walking but he tripped me with his leg.

I got up and punched him. He laughed and pretend it hurt. I felt so one pick me up and I looked to see it was Taylor. "Let's play truth or dare." Nash said. Everyone agreed and we all went into Taylor, Cameron, Valerie, and Nash's room. They pushed all the beds and furniture and we sat in a circle.

I sat next to Matthew and Taylor. "Okay I will go first." Taylor said. "Alison, truth or dare." I looked at him, really he would pick me. "Uh, dare." he smirked. "I dare you to go swimming right now with Cameron." I gave him a blank stare. "Are you kidding me." He smiled.

I got up and put a bikini and Cameron put on swim trunks. "How long do we have to be in the pool." "Uh, about fifteen minutes." I groaned and Cameron picked me up. I just hopped on his back. He carried me the whole way. The door to the pool was locked so we jumped it and went in.

"This water is freezing." Lights turned on from inside. "Someone is coming." Cameron pulled me close and we hid. I had to sneeze. "Don't sneeze Alison I swear." I couldn't hold it and I sneezed. The employee walked towards us.

"You two come with me." We walked slowly. We sat in the managers office. "This feels like we just got in trouble at school." Cameron said. I laughed and nodded. The manager came in and me and Cameron looked at him.

"Who is responsible for you guys?" "Our manager Bart." He nodded. "It is very dangerous to go swimming this late at night. Please don't do it again for safety." We nodded. He took us upstairs to our rooms. He put the key on and their was all the boys playing truth or dare. "Uh, who is responsible for you guys." They all looked up and laughed at me and Cameron.

"I told you our manager Bart." Cam repeated. "And where is he?" We shrugged. Cameron called him. "Bart what room number are you?" "Ok." Cameron started walking and we all followed him.

He knocked on Bart's door and he opened. "Hello are you in charge of them?" Bart nodded. "Well these two were out swimming right now. That is very dangerous for them and for the other people staying here." Bart gave us a look and we smiled.

"Ok, thanks for notifying me." "Yes but I also found these kids playing around in their hotel room." He nodded. "Guys go pack up." We nodded and went back to our rooms. "Wow, I can't believe we got kicked out." I said. Everyone started laughing. Bart came into the room.

"Well, you guys need to be more careful we just got kicked out." We all nodded and tried to be serious but we ended up laughing. We finished packing and we went to the limo. We checked into another hotel.