Chapter 59

A few weeks later September 8th
Cameron and Alison's birthday

Alison's POV

I have really missed Matt he has been really distant ever since he left. Something's going on, me and Cameron have become really close too. I love him he is an amazing friend. Today is his birthday and mine. I woke up and I walked to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun.

I walked into the hallway and Cameron came out of his room. I guess he just woke up. He looked up at me and came to me. He picked me up and spun me around. "Happy birthday," we both said at the same time. "We are finally 17." I smiled and kissed his check.

He put me down and we walked downstairs. All the lights were off and we walked into the kitchen. He turned the lights on and the twins, their mom and dad were their with a banner and cake. "Surprise happy birthday." I smiled and thanked all of them. I hugged all of them and they served me and Cameron a special breakfast.

It was pancakes that were the shape of 17. Then their was bacon and sausage on the side. Served with orange juice. I ate it all up and then their was a door bell ringing. "Alison can you get that." Their mom said. I just nodded and got up. I opened it and their stood Nash, Valerie, and Hayes.

I smiled and hugged them, "Happy birthday Best friend." Nash and Valerie said. Cameron walked in, "Hey she is my best friend I already called it." I laughed and he put his arm around me. "Happy birthday Cammy." They all hugged him. We went to the kitchen. "Alison and Cameron. Go get ready we are taking you out." I nodded and went upstairs.

I curled my hair and put a little bit of make up on. I looked through my closet and picked out a blue skater skirt, with a black tank top, and a jean jacket. I put it on and then put my black chucks on. I looked in my mirror and I thought I looked decent.

I walked downstairs and they were all on the couch. "Finally." Nash said. "Hey don't rush me I'm one of the birthday twins." Cameron smiled and got up and wrapped a arm around me. "Nash take a picture of us." He nodded and took my phone.

He took a selfie and posted it. "Nash take a picture of us." He took a picture and so did Valerie. He handed me the phone and I commented. Celebrating my birthday with my birthday twin. I tagged him and then my phone went off. Valerie tagged me in something.

I looked at it and it said goals. It was a picture of me and cam. I smiled and likes it. "Okay let's go." I nodded and we all went in Nash's car. Nash and Valerie sat in the front. Me, Hayes and Cameron's sat in the back.

Nash handed me and Cameron something. It looked like one of Taylor's bandanas. "Put it one." "Why?" "Just do it." I nodded and put it on. The car ride felt really long. "Are we almost their." "Yeah." I nodded and lid my head on the window.

I felt the car stop and my door opened. Someones arm got me and walked me. I could hear waves. "Okay you guys can take it off." I nodded and took it off. We were at the beach. "Oh my gosh this is so beautiful." Cameron nodded. "Wanna take a quick walk." I nodded and he grabbed my hand.

We walked around and stopped at a bench. We both sat down. "Alison, I love you so much." I nodded and smiled. I love you a lot too." He blushed. "Yeah, but your dating Matt, and it's different now cause you have a boyfriend." I cut him off by crashing my lips into his.

His lips felt so right. We kissed for a while and then we both pulled back smiling. I looked and saw Matt standing their with flowers in his hand. His smile faded and he walked away. "I'll be right back I have to fix something." He nodded and I ran to Matt. He was walking really fast. I got in front of him and stopped him.

"Hey Matt. Quit ignoring me I need to talk to you." He looked me in the eye. "Why don't you tell that to your other boyfriend. I can't believe he kissed you. He kissed my girl. Why? Why are you cheating on me. I thought you loved me." His eyes saddened.

"I do love you Matt. I love you a lot. And he didn't kiss me I kissed him. I'm sorry, everyone makes mistakes though. It was just one kiss can't you forget about it." He looked me in the eye. "You kissed him! Why? What's wrong with you. Your such a slut. I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't be kissing him you should be kissing me."

He looked mad like he was about to hit me, someone pulled him away and it was Taylor Cameron got me. He pulled me away and he carried me to the group. I was crying. I can't believe he just called me a slut.