Chapter 55

Jessica's POV

I woke up screaming and I was sweating. I opened my eyes and their stood Jacob, Cameron, and Nash. We were back at Cameron's houses. I guess. My head was pounding it hurt really bad. "Where's Hayes?" I asked. Nash looked at me, "He is in a better place right now." I started crying. I felt arms wrap around.

I looked back and it was Jacob. "Why are you crying?" I sniffled. "Because Hayes gone." "He will be back soon." I looked at him. "He won't ever come back." Jacob looked at Nash and Cameron. "Jess what are talking about?"

I looked at him. "Because me, him, Taylor, and Alison were in a car crash. Remember and now he is dead. I won't ever see him agian." He gave me a weird look, "Jessica what are talking about, Hayes is just at Taco Bell with Taylor and Alison getting tacos for us. I was so confused.

"Wait what, I am so confused. If Hayes isn't dead why did Nash say he was in a better place," Nash looked at me. "I meant he was in a way better place then us, because the place he is in has tacos and food." I nodded and jumped off of Jacobs lap.

I started jumping around. I went to Cameron and shook him. "Hayes isn't dead." Valerie and Mahogany walked in from the kitchen. I shook Mahogany and Valerie. "Hayes isn't dead."They gave me a look and they walked over to their boyfriends.

The door opened and Hayes and them came back. I ran up to Hayes, and I jumped on him he caught me. "I missed you so much, Hayes, I thought you were dead," he looked me in the eye. "Babe, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, I don't even know I woke up on the couch, I don't even remember being their." He carried me to the kitchen and he set me down on the counter. "Oh,you don't remember we were playing tag and you tripped and hit your head." I nodded. "That's why my head hurts."

He nodded. "Yeah, you must have had a dream what was it about?" I looked at him. "It was horrible, and it was all my fault. I asked you if we could go to Jack because I was hungry. We drove in a car with Taylor and Alison. Then a car came in and hit us. Me and Taylor were fine. Alison just needed stitches and you were in coma. The next day you died."

His mouth opened a little. "You left me, and it felt so real." I didn't know I was crying till I felt a tear run down my check. He picked me up and hugged me. "Jessica, I'm not gonna leave you. I promise." I nodded and he kissed my check. I smiled and pecked his lips. He smiled and then they all started coming into the kitchen for tacos.

"Let's eat!" Nash yelled we all gathered at the table and started passing around tacos. I passed one to Alison. "I'm not hungry I ate on the way here." I nodded and Cameron looked at her.

Alison's POV

Jessica handed me a taco. "I'm not hungry I ate on the way here."she nodded but Cameron looked at me. "You sure your not hungry." I nodded. "Yeah I ate on the way here." He nodded and started eating his taco. I know it's not right to lie to him but I really don't wanna eat.

People comment all the time that I am fat and ugly. So I don't wanna eat, but I don't want Cameron knowing so I have to eat when I'm around him and I throw it up in my bathroom. I know I shouldn't listen to the comments but it's so hard, because what if that's true.

I snapped out of my thoughts by Cameron tapping me. "Uh, yeah." "I didn't say anything yet." Cameron said laughing a little. "Opps."

Cameron's POV

Something's up with Alison and I wanna know what. First she doesn't eat and then she starts thinking and looses focus. I wanna find out I'm gonna talk to Taylor about it later. I hope nothing is seriously wrong with her.