Chapter 33

Alison's POV

I went downstairs and Kylie, Brandon, and Eduardo were on the couch. "Who wants breakfast?" They all looked at me and smiled, Eduardo came to me and picked me up. I started laughing, "You okay?" I smiled and nodded. He sat me down on the counter and I saw Cameron and he looked mad and jealous. "Eduardo I'll be right back."

He nodded and I pulled Cameron into another room, "What's wrong with you?" "What" "Cameron are you serious, I'm talking about you, being jealous. I love you and only you. Eduardo is just my friend calm down." He nodded and I went back to the kitchen.

We all sat down and ate our pancakes in silence. I finished eating and I put my dish in the sink. Eduardo followed and we started cleaning the dishes and then Kylie called me, "Alison are we still gonna do our movie day," "Yeah of course." "Alison!" Eduardo called me, "What?" I turned my head and his face hits me with bubbles.

He started laughing and I was laughing but also trying to be mad at him. "Eduardo that nots funny." He kept on laughing and I tried to hide my laughter, "Then why are you laughing?" "Im not laughing." I nodded no.

He picked me up and carried me to the living room, he put me on the floor and started tickling me. I kept on laughing and so was did he. "Are you laughing now?" I nodded no and he picked me up and spun me around. He then carried me to the sink and put more bubbles on me.

"Eduardo!" I got a bunch of bubbles and tried to hit him with them but I hit myself instead. He started laughing and so did I. He put me down and was cracking up with laughter. I put bubbles on his face and it got in his mouth. I ran to the door and opened it. I ran to the backyard and heard him coming. "Yeah you better run." I ran and stopped at the edge of the pool.

Eduardo was smirking,"Eduardo don't you dare push me in." He thought about it and pushed me, but I held on to his arm so he fell in with me. I started laughing like crazy. Kylie, Brandon, and Cameron came out and jumped in too.

I swam over to Cameron. I hugged him, "Thank you," he looked at me, "For," "For being cool with Edurado." He nodded and kissed my check, "As long as your mine I'm good." I smiled and then I heard Kylie scream. Me and Cameron quickly got out of the pool and went to her. "What's wrong what happened?" She started crying, "I slipped, and I can't move my ankle." Cameron picked her up and we went to the car. Eduardo drove, I sat in the passenger seat, and Cameron and Brandon were in the back with Kylie.

We drove to the hospital and Cameron carried her out of the car and into the hospital. Cameron signed her in and we sat down and waited for her name to be called. Kylie was calming down and was whispering stuff to Cameron. Cameron was such a good big brother to Kylie. Their family is so close, I love being able to live with them.

"Kylie Dallas," Cameron stood up and carried Kylie over to the doctor. Me, Eduardo, and Brandon, waited in the waiting room. Brandon went on his phone and Eduardo pulled me on his lap. I put my arms around his neck, and he smiled. I smirked, and he played with my hair. We stared into each other's eye and we were both smiling. My phone vibrated.

I picked it up and I was tagged in a picture. I went on Instagram and Brandon took a picture of me and Eduardo and commented. Best friend goals. I smiled and liked it. "Wanna race?" Eduardo asked. I nodded and we both stood up. "First one down the hall wins," I nodded and, he said, "Go." We both ran and I pretended to fall. He looked back and came back for me. "Are you okay." I nodded no and he came closer.

I pushed him back and I ran and made it to the end of the hall. "I win, I win." I started dancing around and Eduardo came to me. "Cheater." I smirked and went back over to Brandon. I yawned and laid on Eduardo shoulder. He put his arm around me, and I fell asleep.

I woke up to screaming. "Why are you holding my girlfriend like that?!" "Dude calm down were just friends." I opened my eyes and Cameron was mad. I stood up and walked to Cameron. "Calm down, I was tired and I fell asleep on Eduardo. Calm down we are just friends." He was still mad, "Sure." I rolled my eyes and just walked to the car.

I got in the car and just sat their. Cameron has been getting jealous over the easiest things. Cameron has to respect that I'm gonna have guy friends too. I don't get jealous when he hangs out with a girl. They soon all came back to the car and I just sat their in silence.