Chapter 60

Alison's POV

We where with the group and all the boys were here. They all hugged me and told me happy birthday. I just faked smiled and sat down. I couldn't believe what just happened. Taylor and Matt just walked to us and sat down. "Happy birthday best friend." Taylor said while hugging me. I smiled. "Thanks."

"Slut." I heard Matthew mumble. "If you have something to say, say it to my face." I yelled back at him. Everyone looked at us. "Matt you have to chill, you know how fragile Alison is and you hurt her by calling her a slut. Cause she ain't one." Carter told Matt.

Matt stood up. "Your on her side. Really. I can't believe you, your supposed to be on my side. She is a slut so I wouldn't be talking. She moves on from guy to guy. So just shut up because no one wants to here from your mouth!" Carter stood up too.

"Okay, you can't tell me to shut up. This is America and I can do whatever I want. I don't have to listen to you because your not my mom." Matthew fists clenched together and he punched Carter in face. Carter hit him back.

I stood up and tried to get in but someone pulled me back. It was Cameron. "Cameron, let me go I have to stop them this is my fault. If you love me you will put me down." "Alison I'm pulling you away because I love you." I felt a tear drop and I started crying.

Cameron put me down and held me. "Alison if you go in that fight your gonna get hurt. The other boys can stop it." I nodded and he wiped my tears. I saw that Nash and Taylor pulled them back and they stopped fighting. "I never thought I would see Carter and Matthew fight." Cameron nodded and we walked back their.

When I came into Matthews sight, he walked closer to me. "Alison we are through you slut. You cheated on me, when I was right in front of you." I started crying. "Matthew, why you did the." "Yeah, I did break up with her." He cut off Carter. "Wait, Carter what were you gonna say?"

He looked at Matt. "If you love me you won't tell her." Matthew told Carter. "This is gonna hurt her but she needs to know. Alison, Matthew cheated on you." My mouth dropped. "That's why you were so distant you were cheating on me. I needed you and you would ignore me. I hate you. I hate you I hate you I hate you. I never wanna see you agian. I didn't even cheat on you we just kissed it was one kiss, but I bet you had a million kisses with your girlfriend."

I was full out crying and I walked away. "Alison wait, I forgive you." I turned around. "No we are threw. I hate you." I slapped him and ran off.