Chapter 8

Alison's POV

I woke up and asked Cameron "Can we go skateboarding?" "Sure, get ready and then we will have breakfast and we will go." I nodded and hopped in the shower. I quickly rinsed myself and my hair. I then hopped out, and put some high waisted shorts with a crop top that said Love you. I then put my black chucks on. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail.

I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket. I walked downstairs with Cameron and someone rang my doorbell. "I got it," Cameron sat on the couch and I went and opened the door. I was shocked and terrified when I saw who it was. "Did you miss me." I screamed and closed the door but he caught it. "Your dead." I started crying and Cameron ran to me.

My dad grabbed my arm and threw me at the wall. Cameron ran to me and helped me up. "How did you find me?" I asked crying. "Did you really think you can escape me. Come on your going home, were you are gonna learn your lesson." I started crying even more. I thought I would never see him agian.

"Your not taking her, you just abuse her." Cameron told him. "Who is this your boyfriend, well he can't help you, neither can your mom or your dumb brother." I started crying even more and he grabbed me and punched me and threw me into the wall agian. Cameron got me and his mom walked in. "Who is this?" "I'm her father." My dad said.

"I'm sorry for her coming here and bothering you I know how dumb she is and how you probably hated her she gets that from her mom and brother." I started crying even more. "Excuse me, but your daughter is so smart and beautiful, she is welcomed in my house and you are not, get out of my house." "Not without my daughter." I looked at Cameron and his fists were balled up. I held Cameron back not wanting him to get hurt.

"Your daughter is staying here where she is happy." My dad looked mad and grabbed me, but Cameron took me and but me behind him. I pulled Cameron away knowing my dad would hit him, but instead he hit me. "I will be back, And I will get my daughter back." He handed Cams mom papers. "There gonna hold a court thing to see who she is gonna stay with her father or you losers." I started crying into Cameron and my dad pulled my hair and left.

"Im scared Cameron, what if the court says I have to live with him." I started crying again. He rubbed my back and said "Don't worry we have evidence that he abuses you, we have cameras in our house. Plus you can tell them how he abuses you and I saw the bruises and cuts he gave you." I nodded and hugged him. "Let's go skateboarding." I nodded and we went to the garage.

Cameron bought me a penny board, it's Aqua blue with pink wheels. I grabbed it and he got his we started skating and I followed him. We arrived at the park and sat on the bench, it was close to were we had our first kiss. "Cameron, promise me that even if I have to go back with my dad we will still talk." He looked at me and said "Alison don't talk like that, trust me I'm not gonna let him abuse you or hurt you. The first day I met you, I promised you I will never let anyone or anything hurt you." I smiled and hugged him.

"Race you to the swings," I ran and had a head start but he caught up and beat me. I sat on the swing and he pushed me. We started laughing and then I pushed him on the swings. We kept swinging and taking pics. I posted one on Instagram and I tagged him. My phone was blowing up with comments. I started crying one of the comments said why is Cameron dating that chick, she should die.

Cameron saw I was crying and took my phone. "Don't worry about them," I nodded and said "Wanna go skateboarding around town before we go home." I guided this time and went around places. My phone beeped and I was tagged in one of Cameron's pictures. I saw it and it was a picture of me skateboarding that he took. He commented skating with bae 😘. I liked it and smiled at him.

We arrived home, Cameron's mom was reading over the letter my dad gave her and Cameron went to go to the restroom. I took a seat and started eating "Alison, we are leaving on Friday, we are gonna try as hard as we can for you to stay here." I nodded "You might have to leave sooner or later wi" she was cut off by Cameron. "Mom what do you mean she is leaving." I went to Cameron with tears in my eyes, I hugged him and said "Cameron, we're gonna leave Friday, to Arizona for the court thing." He nodded and looked at his mom.

"Start packing, we leave in two days, we are gonna stay their for a couple days. Oh and Alison I bought you a straighter, curling iron, and a wand. I will teach you how to use them." I nodded and she told me to sit down in the restroom, Cameron waited with me. Cameron's mom came in with three things, the straightener the wand and a curling iron.

She explained what everything is an showed me how to use it. Cameron watched me and helped me. He actually knows how to use them better then me. He did the rest of my hair for me cause he did it way faster. Once he finished we went upstairs and watched a movie on Netflix in my room. He put on the Hunger Games. In the middle of the movie I fell asleep on Cameron.

I woke up screaming from a nightmare, Cameron hugged me and told me everything was gonna be fine. I hugged him and tried to sleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about my dad. What if I had to stay with him. My summer would be ruined. I have lived here for a month now and I have had the best month ever. What if I lost that.