Under The Stars Pt-2

Pairings: Tao x Fem!Reader
Warnings: None

Tao's eyes flickered to her lips for a second, making him realize how close his face was to Y/N's. He turned his head away. Y/N noticed how his ears shone red, making her smile widen.
"Cute," she whispered, snuggling closer to him.
"Tao! Y/N!" a voice came yelling behind them, flinching them apart.
"Takeo?" Tao blinked at his sudden interruption.
M-21 appeared behind him, "you guys were here," he sighed.

"What happened?" Y/N glanced between the two.
"Do you think it's normal to find shattered glass and blood in the kitchen?" M-21 answered.
His response made Tao and Y/N mutter a soft 'oops'.
"Boss freaked out at the blood in the kitchen," Takeo added.
"Who got hurt?" M-21 asked as he turned to Tao, who pointed at Y/N's leg.
"You should have been careful," Takeo said as he helped Y/N with the blankets, while Tao gathered the pillows.
"Did everyone come back?" Tao asked as he got off the ground.
"Only us and Boss. The others are having a sleepover at Ikhan's," M-21 answered.

When the quartet entered the living room, everyone fell silent at the sight of their boss.
"Did something happen?" Y/n asked as she saw everyone glance at her and Tao.
"What were you two doing on the roof?" Frankenstein crossed his arms.
"Star gazing."
"Is that all?" He asked again, making Y/N tilt her head.The lights came on, startling half the group.
"Yes," Tao spoke, "why are you asking?"
"Because—" Frankenstein stopped, "nevermind."

The four stared as their boss walked away, muttering something about being oblivious. Y/N glanced down at her watch, "I should get some sleep now."
She wished them a good night before walking off to her bedroom. Y/N laid in bed, thinking about the events of the previous few hours. It has been quite a wonderful day. She started her first day of work. Tao and her had beaten Shinwoo and Ikhan in computer gmaes. Tao and her had been star-gazing. It was rare for her to be alone with Tao. It was nice— spending time with Tao under the stars.

She remembered how she had placed her head on Tao's shoulder— how it was comfortable and warm. The scene of Tao glancing down at her lips sent a tingling sensation through her body. Her face began to warm up, and her heartbeat increased. No, wait, what was she thinking. She got up, pinching her cheeks to stop thinking.
She got out of bed, going into the kitchen. She gulped down some water to cool herself down— it worked. She washed the glass and put it away. She walked towards her room softly, not wanting to disturb anyone.

She made her way past Takeo's bedroom when she heard voices.
"We were doing what we thought would help you." Takeo's voice rang out.
"Help me? How was that helping?" Tao hissed.
"Tao," M-21's voice silenced him, "did you not have fun today?"
"No— that's not what I meant—"
"Then what's the problem?"
"I could have made her uncomfortable—"
"You wouldn't." The voice shocked Y/N. What was Frankenstein doing in Takeo's room with the other two males?
"You two are so oblivious to each other's feelings. Just confess already!"

Feelings? Confess? What was Frankenstein saying? Was there someone Tao liked? Well that is very normal for anyone.
"She thinks of me as a friend. I am not putting her in a difficult situation because of this one-sided feelings." Tao hissed.
"Did she tell you that?" Frankenstein asked.
"No."
"Then don't assume what she feels."
"Yeah," Takeo agreed, "Boss is right."

Y/N knew she shouldn't be eavesdropping like this. But she couldn't help but think it would be better to know what was happening before getting her hopes high.
"Y/N thinks of me as a friend. I am not putting her in a difficult situation because of this one-sided feelings."
Y/N's eyes widened. Tao liked her?
The door flew open, and there stood Tao. He seemed exactly as shocked as her. Y/N felt all eyes on her, and her heart was beating as if she had ran a marathon.
"Y/N—"
Y/N felt her head go blank, and so she did what she knew would be the worst idea— Abort mission.
"I'm sorry, I should go." Y/N ran off to her room, ignoring Tao's voice calling out for her, but she wasn't in the right mind to think. She locked her bedroom door, something she never usually did. Tao's eyes lingered in the direction of Y/N's bedroom. He clenched his fists, leaving Takeo's room.

Tao sat down at the edge of his room, grabbing his hair in frustration. He heard footsteps go passed his room, but that did not matter to him. Y/N would most likely ignore him from this point onwards. A knock came on the door, but Tao ignored it. A few moments passed, and the person knocked again.
"Go away," he grumbled.
"...okay."
Tao's head snapped up, he threw himself off the bed, opening the door.

"Y/N—" She held up a finger to her lips, indicating for him to be quiet. "The others might be asleep," she whispered.
Tao opened the door wide, letting Y/N step inside. Tao pushed the door and turned to the lady in his room.
"Y/N," she looked at him, "I'm sorry you had to listen to that. You probably don't feel the same way since you left like tha—"
"I'm sorry, Tao."
"Huh?"
"I'm sorry I left. I..." she fiddled with her fingers, looking everywhere but at him. "I got surprised. And... about your feelings—"
"You don't need answer me now. I'll give you some time to think." Tao interrupted her, too scared to hear a rejection.
"Tao," she smiled at him, "I don't need to rethink my decision."
Tao gulped, turning his head away from her.
"Tao, I..." she glanced up at him, "feel the same way."
He froze.
"I like you too, Tao."

He turned his gaze to her. She was blushing, her cheeks and ears a deep shade of red. He probably looked the same way.
"You do...?"
"Yes," she whispered softly— it warmed his heart.
"Can I kiss you?"
Her eyes widened, her eyes looking straight into his. Very slowly, she nodded.
He leaned in, his lips brushing against her's. They were soft and the contact made his cheeks burn.He always dreamt of this moment, and now his dreams were finally fulfilled. He was finally able to hold Y/N like this in his arms.
They parted, breathing deeply.
Y/N's face was burning as she shyly smiled at him.
"You're so cute," he whispered as his thumb caressed her cheek.
Y/N hid her face in his chest, making him chuckle against her ear.He patted her head, hugging her as she still remained in the same position.
"You're so cute." He whispered again teasingly, feeling her push her face against his chest harder in attempts to hide from his gaze.
He chuckled, Y/N letting go after she felt herself calm down.
"You should go sleep now," he patted her hair.
"Goodnight, Tao," she stood on her toes, kissing him on the cheek before opening the door.

Two men fell to the floor.
"Takeo... M-21..."
Tao stepped up in front of Y/N, staring as they scurried to their feet sheepishly.
Tao felt Y/N hide behind him, her hands clenching his shirt, as he felt her rest her forehead against his back.
"What are you two doing?" Tao squinted his eyes at his comrades.
"We were worried about you," Takeo spoke.
"But looks like Y/N was faster." M-21 added, making both Tao and Y/N blush.
"We... should leave you two alone." Takeo said before leaving, M-21 following.

"Those two," Tao chuckled before turning to Y/N. "Do you plan to stay like that for the night? I personally wouldn't mind," Tao whispered, making Y/N leave his shirt immediately.
"Goodnight, sweet dreams," she mumbled before speed walking out of the room. She halted. And walked back inside.
She hugged him and he wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her.
"I love you, Tao." She whispered into his shirt.
Tao's eyes widened, before smiling."I love you too, Y/N," he kissed her forehead before releasing her.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This turned out longer than I imagined... I hope you enjoyed^^

※ ※ ※ ※ ※