New Year's Special!

Pairing: None
Warnings: None

"Everyone say cheeese!" Tao exclaimed as the camera flashed.
M-21 bit back a hiss as the flashlight blinding his sight for a few seconds.
Tao checked the image, giving a satisfied smile.

"I don't understand why humans celebrate the Earth completing a revolution of the Sun," Regis rolled his eyes at the enthusiasm radiating off the hacker.
Tao ignored Regis' comment as he continued to click pictures of anyone without warning.

"What are you doing, Tao?" Frankenstein asked as he watched the other clicking a picture of thr Noblesse.
"Saving memories!"
The blond stared at him, rolling his eyes before continuing with his work.

"What are you planning?" Takeo's voice brought the attention of everyone.
Tao stood there, staring at the camera with a rather devilish smile.
"Nothing!" He more sang than spoke.

"What are you doing?" Regis asked as he peered over his shoulder to find Tao leaving the house with a few shopping bags.
"Come with me to find out!" He said before walking out the door.

Regis glanced at Seira, who silently glanced at the door.
Regis sighed, walking out the door, Seira following him.

"What's that?"
Tao glanced over his shoulder, grinning widely.
"Firecrackers."
The front door oepned behind the two nobles as everyone came out.
A loud sound make everyone glanced up at the sky, watching the bright lights of the fireworks light up the sky.

"Another year spent together," Tao smiled as he lit up a firecracker, watching as it glided up to the sky before combusting to brighten up the sky.
"Happy New Year!"

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Happy New Year everyone!
I hope all of you have great days ahead and may your dreams come true!

※ ※ ※ ※ ※