Migraine

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

Takeo had noticed it. It wasn't impossible to see it, and he was sure that M-21 had noticed it too. The way Tao had occasionally sighed, rubbing his forehead with his exceptionally cold fingers (it didn't really come off as a surprise considering how Tao sat at his laptop and typed for hours on end).

"You need to sleep," Takeo turned to Tao who plopped down on the sofa.
"Nope," Tao refused at once, his eyes shut. "I have to make the cameras for the school."
"Will you be able to make them when you've been sleep deprived and having a migraine?" M-21 rebutted, and Tao opened his eyes to glance at him and then at Takeo.
"It's fine, I've been worse than this."
"That doesn't mean you have to do the same now," Takeo huffed.
"We'll help you," M-21 offered. "But first you sleep for an hours."
Tao eyed M-21 for a moment. All three of them knew that the sniper and werewolf would be of much help in building the tiny cameras Tao planned of, yet Tao seemed tempted.
"We'll wake you up after an hour," Takeo added.
Tao blinked as he pondered over it before breaking out in a grin. "Thanks."

"You said you'd wake me up in an hour!" Tao's voice echoed through the living room before he appeared, rushing in as he nearly tripped.

"You hadn't slept properly in a while," Takeo reasoned, not taking his eyes off the TV.
"I slept for four hours-"
"You needed it," M-21 spoke from beside Takeo.
"Hey!" Tao snatched the TV remote, pressing the red 'off' button. "You said you'll help with the cameras, come on, we've got loads of work to complete!"

Takeo sighed as Tao ushered them, he had a feeling they wouldn't be able to take a breather until a few hours pass.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I wonder if Tao ever gets a migraine from screen time. For a student who's got projects and presentations, a few hours of screen time gives me a horrible migraine.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※