Welcome To Earth

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

"I don't know what I was thinking," Tao sighed, rubbing his eyes for a moment before returning his gaze onto his laptop screen.
"Something wrong?" Takeo asked, glancing up from the book he was reading.
Tao glanced over his shoulder to look at the purple-haired comrade of his, before letting out a sigh.

Tao was sighing. This was a big deal. Takeo glanced at M-21 who was on his phone, also staring at the hacker.
This was so unlike the bubbly personality of the hacker.

"You won't believe what I say."
Takeo shared a glance with M-21 before they both rest their eyes on Tao.
"You can tell us anything," the snipper said, placing the book on this lap, fully turning his concentration to the male who was fidgeting with his laptop.

"I may have hacked into NASA and sent out radio signals off to different nearby planets when I was drunk."

Silence fell over the room.

"And..." Tao continued, sneaking a glance at the other two in the room. "NASA happened to get a reply..."

The two stared at him, frozen at his words.
"What the hell, Tao..."
The hacker let out a nervous chuckle as the two fell silence fell over again.

"Do you want some tea, Master?" Frankenstein asked as he brought a teapot towards the raven-haired Noblesse.
When he received a nod from his master, Frankenstein began to pour the warm tea into the teacup.

"TAO GET BACK HERE! YOU—"
Both Frankenstein snapped his head in the direction of the hacker dashing out the house with a frustrated snipper chasing after him.
M-21 silently walked out, going after the two to make sure Tao doesn't get beaten up by the purple-haired male.

The silence returned after the front door slammed shut. Both pair of red and blue eyes remained on the door, confused at the scene they had witnessed.

Before Frankenstein could continue to add sugar to the tea, the front door flew open and Tao dashed in his direction.
"TAO GET AWAY FROM HIM!"
Takeo yelled as Tao hid behind Frankenstein, knowing no one could harm him when the blond was in the way.

"What is going on here?" Frankenstein snapped his head towards the yelling male who was being restrained by M-21, his action immediately silencing him.
"Boss," M-21 called out once the snipper calmed down.
Frankenstein turned his attention to the werewolf, not noticing the hacker behind him escape before the explanation began.

"There have been various UFO sightings all over Korea. It's all over the news and everyone's getting aware of this." Tao sighed, not knowing whether to be glad at the existence of extraterrestrial life or terrified that the aliens could be a threat.

"I wonder who's fault it is," Takeo glared at him, making the hacker wince under the murderour stare.

"Shut up and sleep," the werewolf growled from the other side of the room, pulling the blankets over his head in hopes that it could silence their voices.
"Geez, what a grumpy wolf," Tao joked, but went silent and pretended to have not said anything when M-21 pulled down the sheets to glare at him.
"Fine, fine... I'll be quiet," Tao said as he returned his attention back to his laptop.

The sniper and werewolf laid silently in their bed, trying to fall asleep through the sound of typing that was coming from Tao's side of the room. After sharing a room for a long time, they began to get used to ignoring such sounds at night, knowing that the hacker would sleep after they're dreaming.

The sound of a loud explosion maked the hacker flinch. He glanced over to the other two, who were fast asleep. It was odd, they were light sleepers. How could they not wake up at such a loud explosion?