Static

Pairings: None
Warnings: None
〔 Seira finds the puppy looking different; the culprit— Tao 〕

Seira mixed the sugar into the brown chocolatey drink.
"Tao!" Bellowed M-21 from the upper floor, his voice easily audible to the noble's hearing range.
Seira continued to mix her hot chocolate, not minding to inquire about the raging human.
"I didn't mean to do that!" Came Tao’s voice immediately after his comrade's.
Seira could imagine the guilty look on the hacker's face as he would throw his hands in the air in defense.

"What happen—" Takeo's sentence came a halt, and so did Seira pause.
"Tao!"
Seira relaxed, setting down the spoon she used to mix her drink.
"I didn't mean too!" Tao's voice rung out again.
Seira took a sip of her warm, sweet drink, savoring its taste. The trio were no longer talking, but Seira could hear their footsteps. The two were probably chasing down Tao for whatever he had done.

The footsteps became louder as they came closer to the kitchen.
Seira set down her cup, glancing down to the see were the fourth set of footsteps came from— the puppy. Seira smiled, placing her mug on the kitchen counter so she could pet the puppy, but paused once she laid eyes on the little one.

"I didn't mean to!" Tao's voice rang through the room before he appeared, Takeo and M-21 right behind him.
"What—" said Seira making the three pause to look at her, "happened?"
"Static," answered Tao sheepishly as his eyes wandered to the little brown puppy which now had an uncanny resemblance to a porcupine.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

A little scenario which popped up in my mind while I was working on HikariLydiaAoiKohana's request. I have written it all except for two little bits where I got stuck (both coincidentally being conversation parts).

※ ※ ※ ※ ※