Tea Party

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

Raskreia resisted the urge to facepalm.
Karias was it again... handing out flowers, particularly roses, to anyone who passed the hallways of the castle.

"Why are you following me?" She asked as the Blester Clan Leader passed a rose to a bypassing Noble, who grinned cheekily at his antics as every other witness, on the other hand, sighed.

"I wanted to keep you company, sis."
Raskreia could feel the stupid grin on Karias' face as she prevented rolling her eyes at the nickname he used.
"There is no need for that. Your presence would be more profiting somewhere else," she said, eyeing him from the corner of her eyes.

Karias opened his mouth, his grin proof of the dumb idea in his brain. He, however, hadn't gotten to spew the idiotic words from his mouths as Rozaria- Leader of the Elenor Clan- appeared.

"My Lord," Rozaria bowed her head with deep respect, ignoring the blond Noble by her side. "We- the Clan Leaders- had an idea."

Raskreia prevented her smile as she knew Rozaria, being a stern yet cheerily Noble, had a good idea.
"What is it?" She asked.
"We were planning on a tea party!" Rozaria smiled with much excitement which matched that of the Blester.
Raskreia, however, stayed silent as she walked her way through the castle, the two Clan Leaders tailing her in hopes to hear a positive response.

"A tea party?" Raskreia repeated, trying not to worry about Karias' company beginning to have effect on Rozaria.

"Yes," chimed Karias. "Seira had told us about these tea parties they had where he is!"
Raskreia spared a glance at the blond by her left shoulder.
Rozaria, on Raskreia's right, nodded excitedly. "Seira mentioned it was fun! They sit together and have tea while chatting; they eat biscuits and cookies!"

"Do you-" Raskreia cleared her throat, "do you wish to have a tea party?"
The two Clan Leaders' faces brightened up further- if that was possible- agreeing with a huge grin.
"We should prepare for everything!" Rozaria beemed, a dash of determination in her tone, her eyes sparkling like those of an adventurer when starting a journey for a brand new quest.

Bowing deeply, Rozaria excused herself, dragging Karias along with her as they loudly discussed about how the tea party should be better than perfect.

"Rael!" Yelled out Karias, making the Kertia pause to turn around.
"Sir Karias?" Rael blinked, not protesting as Karias slipped his arm around Rael's shoulder and guided him in the opposite direction as he was going to.

"I have some work for you," said Karias, pulling him into the Castle's Kitchen.
Rael didn't question, but stared wide-eyed as Karias passed him a floral patterned apron.
"I need you to make tea!" Karias grinned, his actions only adding more to the Kertia's confusion.
"You... want me to prepare tea?" Rael eyed the apron in his hand before turning to Karias who was choosing tea cups from the one of the various cabinets.
"We're having a tea party, didn't you know?"

Rael stared for a few seconds, his mouth slowly opening to answer, "no, I didn't know."
Karias grinned further, "of course you don't. It was just decided!"
Rael rolled his eyes, tossing the apron on the kitchen counter, "you called me to prepare tea for your tea party..."
Karias set down the best tea cups on the counter beside the apron he had handed Rael.
"The Lord is coming too."

And those words made Rael yelp before picking up the apron and putting it on as Karias suppressed a laugh.

"Who all are attending?" Rael questioned as he watched the water in the kettle beginning to bubble.
"Everyone," Karias kept his eyes on the plate as he placed biscuits on them, "Seira and Regis came back earlier so them too."
"Seira and Regis are back?" Rael tilted his head to catch a glimpse of Karias who silently popped a biscuit into his mouth.
Karias nodded, swallowing before speaking, "they came back for Regis' Coming of Age Ceremony which is in a week's time."
"Ah," Rael nodded to himself, watching as the water began to boil in the kettle.

Karias, after filling plates with biscuits (and eating a few with the excuse of checking if they were good enough), took off with the plates to the location of the tea party.
Rael grabbed the jar which Karias had given him; it contained tea leaves. Putting the tea leaves into the water, he stared as the water slowly turned into a shade of what reminded him of honey, except it was translucent.
Straining out the tea leaves, Rael neatly poured the tea into the tea cups, he carried the tray to a room close to the kitchen.

The room wasn't large, but not too small. It was filled with a faint smell of lavender, the fairy lights hanging from the ceiling, giving a warm glow to the room.
In the centre of the room was a coffee table where the plates of biscuits and empty tea cups laid.
Rozaria, who was arranging the cushions on the sofa, greeted Rael with a smile as she instructed him to put the tea pot in the centre of the table. Karias brought extra chairs while bumbling about how they had only a few minutes until the others arrive. Rael and Rozaria helped Karias arrange the chairs and were lucky to have everything set before the clock on the wall struck four.

A knock on the door came, making Karias' eyes dart around the room one last time to make sure everything was better than perfect.
Opening the door, Karias grinned as he let Seira and Regis, followed by Gejutel, inside.
Rozaria greeted Gejutel, giving a pat on Regis' shoulder before going to talk to Seira.
Then arrived Ludis along with Kei. And a minute after, The Lord of Nobles- Raskreia- entered, followed by Claudia and Rajak.

"Everyone is here!" Karias grinned wider than the times when Raskreia doesn't mind him calling her 'sis'.

Everyone took a seat, either enjoying the tea and biscuits or chit-chating through the evening.
When the moon had reached high in the sky, they realized it was late into the night and had dispersed with a pleasant mood.
They all had one thought in mind: 'tea parties are fun and should be held once again.'

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I really like the idea of the Nobles having a tea party ^^
Wish you all a good day/night!

※ ※ ※ ※ ※