Little Secret

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

"Geeze," Tao's hushed voice drowned in the loud cheering coming from another room. "The children are loud."
His words were those of a complain but his smile was evident. Tao adjusted the camera before getting up to close his bedroom door.
Seating himself in front of the camera on his desk, he leans back in his chair.

"This week was wild," he blurted out with a soft sigh.
Checking over his shoulder once more, Tao assured himself that the room's door was shut properly before returning his gaze to the camera.
"Takeo and I are the only ones left of DA-5 and we are living along with M-21 under the roof of a scientist, well he's a principal of a well-known school too."
Tao brought his fingers to his head, "mind-blowing, isn't it?" He actioned an explosions with his fingers.
"So," Tao straightened his posture, leaning close to the camera. "Things seems rather dreamlike. Takeo, M-21 and I are safe from the clutches of the Union... for now, I guess."

The sound of footsteps made him fall silent. Chatting, giggling and then silence again.
"Those children Shark and Hammer dragged to a near-death survived, apparently their school chairman is a scary man," Tao let out a chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck as he spoke. "Takeo said he fought that guy and he ended up nearly dead. But, mister principal decided to be nice and patched up Takeo's body."

A knock came on the door, and Tao caught the camera, pushing it into a drawer.
"It's open!" The camera recorded a dark, emtpy drawer, the audio not clear as the device was stuffed into hiding.
"Come down for dinner."
M-21's voice.
"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute!"
Tao replied, and then footsteps, someone left.
"You were doing something?" Takeo's voice was hushed, barely caught on audio.
"Nope, nothing much."
"Alright."
The door closed, and footsteps shuffled to become louder and louder. The drawer swung open and Tao picked up the camera.
"Well... we get proper meals in this house, so, gotta switch you off for now!" Tao maintained a low tone as he waved at the camera before shutting the device off.

~~~

"Never really thought this would be a habit," Tao whispered as he positioned the camera. "Started this 'cause I was bored. I guess it's nice to blabber 'bout stuff going on, maybe that's why people keep diaries."

A knock came on the door, making Tao reach out for the device in a hurry, making it fall. Muffled curses of surprise erupted from him.
"Not damaged, good." Tao positioned the camera safely, "well, I could have fix it if damaged."
Another knock came, and Tao shot up from his chair, "wouldn't mind a guest of honour for today," Tao looked back at the camera, giving it a wink as he swung the door open.
"Takeo," Tao opened the door further, letting the other enter.
"What were you doing?" Takeo tilted his head, furrowing his eyebrows when he noticed the smile on the hacker's face.
"Nothing much," Tao grabbed the sleeve of Takeo's shirt, pulling him towards the camera, "today's guest of honor!"
Takeo stared at Tao for a moment, watching as the other exaggerated motions towards him.
"Recording something?" Takeo glanced at the camera before turning back to Tao, who nodded.
"Yup! Thought it would be nice to have a log of daily or at least weekly events," Tao replied as he adjusted the camera to fit both men in the frame.
"I'm not interrupting, am I?" Takeo furrowed his brows, but Tao kept his signature smile as he waved his hand dismissively.
"Nice to have a sudden guest in the video," he chuckled. "Anyways, why are you here? Need something?"
Takeo shook his head at the question, "Frankenstein's calling us to the lab."
"Ah, is it already time for 'that'?"
Takeo nodded, watching as Tao turned his head back to the camera.
"Mister purple-hair suggested to participate in Boss' 'experiment', not knowing what he and M-21 were talking about!"
Takeo rolled his eyes at the memory, a small smile spreading on his lips.
Tao turned his head back to the camera, a wide grin on his face, "I was surprised! That was so cool! But then we found out all we need to do is eat ramen!"

Tao's yelling was cut off by a phone's ringtone.
"Ah, it's M-21. Boss is probably waiting for us," Tao turned to Takeo, picking up the camera.
"Well, time for some ramen!" Tao gave a wave at the camera, Takeo behind him copying.

~~~

"It's been a long time," Tao chuckled, smiling at the camera in front of him.
"A lot happened recently. To sum it all up, the Union is gone for good. How long has it been?"
Tao glanced behind the camera, pulling out his phone. He opened up a calendar in his phone, showing the screen to the camera.
"Around a month and half passed already," Tao sighed, a small smile spreading on his face.
A small sound caught Tao's attention as he spun his head to look at the door.
"I have an idea," Tao picked up his camera, leaving his room.
"Hey!" Tao gave a short wave, holding the camera in his free hand, "come here."

"Why would I?" Rael scoffed, his voice coming from nearby.
Tao's smile remained, grew actually, as he walked up to the sofa, plopping himself in the middle.
"Here's Rael!"
The Noble beside him stared at the camera, not understanding what Tao was doing.
"And he joined the RK along with Sir Karias today!"
Rael rolled his eyes, but his interest in the device Tao held was evident.
"Karias went to accompany the children for shopping, they would be here at any moment," Tao spoke, not minding the curious Kertia beside him.

"What are you doing, Tao?" Frankenstein's voice came from the other side of the room, and Rael unconsciously straightened his posture.
"Nothing much," Tao grinned, turning the camera to show Frankenstein entering the kitchen to prepare tea.

The doorbell rang, and Tao tossed the camera towards Rael, who caught it immediately.
"I'll open it," Tao informed.
Rael stared at the camera, turning it around in his hand to examine it as the children began to flock around the living room.

"Hey! Hyung you should have joined us!" Shinwoo exclaimed as he sat beside Rael, who scoffed.
Tao took the camera back from Rael before the Noble accidentally destroyed it.

"We brought a lot of things!" Ikhan smiled at Tao, who glanced at the bags the group bought.
"Even Regis, Seira and Rai brought a lot of things!" Yuna chimed in, smiling brightly as Suyi nodded beside her.
Tao smiled, before switching of the camera.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Accidentally published it while I was typing when my phone slipped from my hand😅

I just thought Tao would be the type to record every small thing and so I wrote this.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※