The Quartet

Pairings: None
〔 Fem!Reader 〕
Warnings: None

"I hate how you have longer hair than me," Y/N sighed as she blow dried Takeo's hair.
"Like, man," she put down the hair dryer, before turning to face him, "you got a prince-like face. You got amazing, long hair and a great personality. You love children and can use guns."
She walked around Takeo, examining his hair.

"You're literally perfect. Damn I wish all men were like you,"
Takeo chuckled at her dramatic stare.

Y/N said as she motioned for Takeo to get up.
"That will be—"
"Yes, yes. I come here frequently, you don't need to always tell me," he said as he handed her the money.

"Please come again—"
"I always come to this place. You're the best hairdresser in the whole area."

Y/N smiled with pride, flipping the hair that rested on her shoulder, "I know."

Takeo ruffled her hair, laughing at the angry noises she produced behind him.

Ever since Takeo moved in at Frankenstein's, he would visit that salon weekly. It is not an exaggeration for him to claim her to be the only person he would allow to touch his hair.

"Oh, look, number-2 is back," Tao spoke as he jumped off the gate in front of the blond principal's house. M-21, like a normal being, opened the gate.

"Where are you two going?"

"Grocery shopping. Frankenstein needed us to buy some ramen packets and a few other things."
M-21 answered.

"Join us, number-2!" Tao said as he grabbed Takeo by his forearm.
Takeo rolled his eyes, allowing himself to be dragged by his comrade.

"Hey, M-21," Tao said, a mischievous, yet mysterious, smile lingering on his face.
The other looked at him.
"Have you heard about the salon that Takeo visits?"
M-21 glanced at Takeo's confused face before nodding, "I have."

"It turns out that the owner, a pretty and young lady, has seen Takeo use a gun."

"She has?" He snapped his face, expecting an answer from the purple-haired man.

"She happened to go to the same shooting range as me."
Takeo then turned to the man with the bowl-cut, "but how do you know her?"
"How could I not know the only woman you have eyes for?"
Tao received a smack on the back from Takeo, as M-21 chuckled.

"Hey, where are you dragging Takeo to?" M-21 yelled out when Tao passed the convenience store.

Letting out a sheepish chuckle, Tao dragged Takeo in the store.

"Welc—" the cashier froze, "oh, Takeo!"
He turned his head at the woman, "Y/N?"
M-21 and Tao left to grab the things they needed, letting Takeo talk to Y/N.

"What are you doing here?" Takeo stepped over to her.
"Needed to gather around some money to renovate the salon."
"I see."

"Hey. Y/N, right?" Tao placed the items on the counter.
"Yeah," she replied as she put the stuff in a bag.
"Thanks," M-21 took the bag from her.
"Come back again," she said as they waved goodbye.

Y/N sighed, glancing at the phone in her hands.
Incoming call...

"What?" She asked in a dreadful manner.
"Rude."
"I don't care." She snapped, but kept her voice low to not startle the customers. "What do you want now?"
"Come to the alley beside the store. I'm waiting."
"I hate you."
"I know."