♡Imagine pt.2♡

Marriage Scenarios

『 M-21 × Reader 』

M-21 never thought he would fall in love or ever get married. But when he met you, things changed. You came into his life like how rainbows appear after downpours. Your presence, your smiles and your words were like an energizer to him. Just the sight of you brought a smile on his face.

You filled up his life with colours and he never knew someone could make him feel the way you make him feel. He had a soft spot for her and never realised it until Tao and Takeo began to get you to make him do certain tasks when the duo wanted to slack off.

When he found out that what he felt was mutual, he was sure he had been dreaming, but you proved otherwise, and that was easily the best moment of his life. To finally live a normal life with you by his side, it filled him with joy with just the thought.

To finally see you in your wedding dress, walking down the aisle towards him, he had trouble holding back his tears and is sure Tao would never not tease him about it. To be there with you and to know that you love him back, he could never ask for anything more.

~

『 Takeo × Reader 』

He first met you at a park when your pet dog rushed his way, making you stumble to the ground. It was a rather odd first meeting but he remembers it clearly. He helped you to your feet as the dog continued to circle his feet, demanding for affection. It was as though your beloved dog selected him for you.

Takeo visited the park again in hopes to meet you again and he did. Your dog never left his lap as you two sat at a bench and chatted for hours. It began to get included in your routines and you both found yourselves falling harder as each day past.

Your dog played matchmaker as you both continued to meet for months until you went on your first date with him! You both took your time to go ahead in your relationship, your feelings blooming like flowers in spring.

He watched as you walked down the aisle, your pup by your side before it launched out in a dash towards Takeo, reminding you of your first encounter.

~

『 Tao × Reader 』

You had a hard week and were at your limit and have been super snappy. Tao takes you around the city as he pampers you by buying whatever you want, doing whatever you want to do and just showering you with compliments.

You had been in love with him for a long time, but pushed down those feelings, worried about ruining your friendship. But that day he managed to bring back each and every one of those emotions and even made you fall harder for him.

At dusk, after having fun all day, Tao takes you to the beach to relax along with the waves. Not being able to hold back, you end up confessing to him. Tao is speechless foe a good minute before revealing that he felt the same way.

Months later, you are in your wedding dress, getting married to him at the same beach as both of you can't stop grinning like two lovestruck idiots.

~

『 Ludis × Reader 』

Ludis was probably the most calm noble in Lukedonia. But then you came along, and managed to destroy his calm demeanour. Everyone knew you never stopped pranking around and loved to tease people. Your favourite person to go after was the Mergas Clan Leader.

You loved the way you could render him speechless with simple actions and words and never stopped. You enjoyed slipping through the corridors of the Lord's castle at every chance you get in hopes of running into him.

What surprises you is when he gets pushed passed his limit and he reveals that he is in fact deeply in love with you, and your teasing only was a fuel to that flame.

A few years later, you walk down the aisle in a white dress. You look at Ludis and you unconsciously smile, a blush creeping into your face.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Publishing this barely a minute after the previous one 😅

Continuation of HikariLydiaAoiKohana 's request!

The third and final part isn't finished yet, but it'll be published soon!

※ ※ ※ ※ ※