Her Family

Pairings: Rajak x Fem!Reader , Seira x Rael
Warnings: None

Y/N felt a soft tug at her hair. Her eyes fluttered open as she felt the soft fingers brush against her neck in attempt to braid her hair.
Y/N turned her head, finding three young girls sitting on the bed, playing with her hair.

"Good morning, mother!" Y/N smiled at the two girls who chimed harmoniously as the third girl flopped herself into Y/N's lap.
"Good morning, aunt Y/N!"
Y/N greeted the youngest girl, caressing her hair away from her face.
"Daddy is cooking downstairs, he wanted us to wake you up!" Y/N's smiled at her niece, patting her head. The three girls left the room while Y/N followed them.

"Rael," Y/N called out to the blond who was cooking, "good morning! Rajak and Seira are busy?"
Rael nodded, "Clan Leader duties are time-consuming."

The Kertia kept a straight-face while speaking, but his voice held a tint of gloom.
Now that she think of it, Y/N usually kept Rael company while the two clan leaders had their time occupied with work.
"Missing Seira?" Y/N teased as Rael rolled his eyes, a blush spreading over his features.

"We are hungry!" The girls whined from the dinner table, making Rael and Y/N bring in the food. Y/N snuck a glance at the brother of her beloved husband, who was sulkily poking at his food. He definitely felt left out, a feeling Y/N felt when she was a newly wedded wife. Later on, she brushed off the feeling knowing that Rajak spends as much time as he can with his family.

A bulb glowed over Y/N's head, her face brightening up with a smile. The three girls and Rael noticed the mischievous grin on her face. They were well-acquainted with her childishness, and could, at times, be worse than Rael's daughter- the youngest misfit in the family.The suspicious stares Y/N received stopped when Rajak and Seira walked in. (Talk about perfect timing!)

"Hyung-" Rael called out to Rajak as he pulled a seat for Seira beside him, "-you're wife's plotting something."
Rajak took one glance at the eldest female at the table, and he could feel the overwhelming enthusiasm radiated by her. With a sigh, he shook off his thoughts and joined the family at the dinner table.

The rest of the day went by as any another day except, for the unusual disappearance of Y/N sometime before dinner time.
When questioned about her disappearance, the answer they got was: "oh, nothing! Just went for a little walk." Which wasn't believable since Y/N loved to sleep and snuggle in bed when free. And apparently, bribing her with chocolate didn't work too, which was a big shocker, especially when sweets was her biggest weakness.

The next morning, Rajak woke up alone in bed, which confirmed his suspicion of Y/N having a trick up her sleeve. Leaving the bedroom, Rajak found his two daughters helping Rael's daughter pick an outfit. Rael was helping Seira in the kitchen, and Y/N was missing. Again.

Rael and Seira were done with the sandwiches when Y/N rushed into the kitchen.
"Where had you been?" Rajak questioned as the other shooed the younger couple away.
"Doing things," she replied as she packed the sandwiches into bentos. Rajak rolled his eyes, not surprised at the casual answers thrown at him.
"Take this," Y/N said as she handed him a picnic basket before rushing in another direction. She returned, a minute later with the three children and Rael and Seira.
"Come on, or we'd be late!"
Everyone shared a glance before returning their gaze to the excited lady.
"We're going to have fun!" Y/N yelled as she pulled Rajak's arm and making sure the others followed.

"Where are we going?" Rael asked as he carried his nieces and Seira carried her daughter. Both worried the kids might tangle their feet in the tree roots poking from the ground.Y/N guided the family, holding an old blanket while Rajak stayed right behind her, holding the picnic basket.
"We'll be there in a few minutes more," Y/N answered as she led them through the forest of Lukedonia.

"Ta-da!" Y/N exclaimed as the other scampered out of the trees, brushing off the leaves from their clothes.
Everyone glanced in the direction Y/N motioned in, finding white sand leading up to a turquoise ocean.
"It's beautiful," the words left Seira's mouth as she admired the waves of the ocean wet the sand repeatedly.
"Isn't it?" Y/N smiled as the three youngsters dashed towards the ocean, Rajak and Rael running after them to ensure their safety.

"Where did you get the idea from?" Rajak asked as he sat down beside Y/N on the warm sand, watching as Rael helped the girls build a sandcastle as Seira stood by the waves.
"Rael missed having fun time together."
Rajak glanced over at his younger brother. Rael would often burry his emotions and try to be tough, but reading his thoughts was easy if you know him well.

"Who wants sandwiches?"
"Me!" The young girls harmonized as they ran towards Seira.
Y/N chuckled at their antics as she laid down the picnic blanket on the ground, securing the cloth with a few pebbles.
Rajak walked over to her, holding the picnic basket as the children followed him to acquire the sandwiches.
"Eat well!" Y/N chuckled as she handed everyone a sandwich before taking one for herself.

"It's been long since we all spent tome together, isn't it?" Y/N glanced over at Rael who had his eyes on the girls who wandered the beach in search for seashells.
Rael hummed, letting the sound of the crashing waves soothe him.
No more words were exchanged as both watch the sun lower to (appear to) touch the ocean. The sky filled with orange as the ocean mimicked the colours, the waves filling the silence.

"Rael," Seira walked up to them, her hands behind her back.
The Kertia immediately turned all his attention to her, watching as she lowered herself in front of him.
Seira brought her hands in front, letting Rael look at what she had held.
A seashell. Rael glanced back to Seira, taking the shell when she gave him a nod. It fit in his palm as its pearl white shone in the orange setting sun.
Rael continued to stare at it, examining every detail as a bright smile snuck onto his face.
"Cute," Y/N awed, making the young couple blush.

"Did all of you have fun?" Y/N asked as they finally reached home.
The young enthusiastic girls were quick to nod as they rushed off to decorate their rooms with the seashells they discovered.
"We should do this more often," Rajak whispered as Y/N followed him to their bedroom.
"Go get a bath first!" Y/N pulled Rajak by his shirt to stop him from climbing onto the bed. "You might get sand on the bed."
Rajak rolled his eyes, pulling her onto the bed with him.
"We didn't roll around in the sand, don't worry to much," he whispered, pulling her close to snuggle with.
"But still!" Y/N glared at him playfully, but knew he was stubborn like a child.
"Goodnight," she whispered when she felt his breathing deepen.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This oneshot was requested by HikariLydiaAoiKohana, I hope you like it! And thanks for the ideas, I loved them!😊
Have a good day/night~

※ ※ ※ ※ ※