A Teeny-Weeny Issue

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

Raizel sighed as he watched the sun rise, draping everything in its reach with an orange glow.
Peering over his shoulder, Rai watched the door as the silence in the mansion made him think he was the only person in the estate.

Frankenstein hadn't come out of his lab for two days.

With an inaudible sigh, Rai left the room in hopes to coaxing Frankenstein to have a break from his research.

Raizel stepped into the lab, watching as the blond scribbled into a journal, occasionally eyeing the substance in the jar on the table in front of him. Frankenstein hadn't heard him enter, Raizel noticed that. Frankenstein put down the journal, picking up the beaker to examine the potion before adding a few drops of a liquid from a smaller jar before giving the concoction a stir.

"Frankenstein," Raizel called out in a soft voice, not wanting to surprise the other.

But his attempts went unsuccessful.

Frankenstein snapped in his direction, accidentally knocking the beaker against his master, the contents spilling before either could process what had happened.

And that was the story of how Frankenstein turned his master into a child.

"Master!" Frankenstein stared, his body shaking at the sight of his master, now reaching a little higher than his waist.

Frankenstein attempted to apologise, but the words jumbled in his throat as all he could do was stutter like a anxious kid told to answer in class.

"I am fine, Frankenstein," Raizel smiled (though he had nearly frowned at the fact he had difficulty speaking the name of the other).
"Master," Frankenstein spoke once he regained controlled over his emotions. "Forgive me, I will prepare an antidote immediately."
Raizel gave the blond a nod as he waddled to exit the laboratory.

Frankenstein drowned himself in the duty to find the remedy to bring his master back to his original state, forgetting to ask about why his master had come down to the lab in the first place.

Time passed. Frankenstein had no idea how much time for he had neither a clock nor where there windows since the laboratory was underground.
But he realized he spent a long time in studying how to make a remedy only when he heard the words of his master in his mind.
'Frankenstein,' he heard his master's voice through their telepathic connection.
'Is something the matter, Master?' Frankenstein asked through their mental link.
'I am hungry.'

Frankenstein sighed, thinking about the method to make an antidote to the failed experiment as he carried a tray carrying food to his master's room.
Knocking thrice, Frankenstein opened the door.

"What did you do to Raizel?" Were the words that greated Frankenstein.

Putting the food on the nearest surface, Frankenstein snapped towards Muzaka who was carrying Rai in his arms, staring with a hint of both amusement and worry.

"An accident," Frankenstein held back a sigh. Muzaka hummed, still staring at Rai rather fondly.
"Want to go explore?" The werewolf asked the little Rai who had been busy staring out the window. Without much thought, Raizel nodded.

In a split second, Frankenstein was standing in an empty room, staring at the open windows as the figure of Muzaka rushing away from the mansion holding little Rai filled his vision.
"Muzaka!"

"You came too," Muzaka grinned, putting Rai down to the ground.
"You think I'll stay put when you take away my master just like that?" Frankenstein glared harder when Muzaka's smile widened.
"Let Raizel explore before he changes his mind."
"I am not against him being outside!" Frankenstein gritted his teeth, keeping his volume low but anger evident. "I can't have Master roaming around in that state!"