Night Drive

Pairings: Takeo x Fem!Reader
Warnings: Slight mention of abusive parent

"Don't you think she seems rather distracted?" Tao whispered to M-21 and Takeo as they walked back home from the High School founded by Frankenstein.
"She does," M-21 answered.
Takeo tilted his head at the female who walked ahead of everyone. He sped up, placing his arm around her shoulder, "something bothering you?"

Y/N was taken aback momentarily at his sudden appearance. She stared for a second, as if considering to talk before shaking her head.
"You sure?" M-21 appeared by his side as Tao stood by Y/N's side.
"Yeah," Y/N gave a small smile to convince them, but it didn't work.
"If you say so," Tao added after narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

The four made their way back home, greeted by darkness. Everyone must have retired to their rooms as the quartet arrived half-past-midnight.

Y/N skipped the midnight snack as she immediately left for her room after muttering a 'good night'.

"I'm sure that she's not well now." Takeo whispered as he handed the bowl of strawberries and blueberries to the other two, taking one bowl for himself.
"Hopefully she'll be back to her normal state by morning," Tao spoke as he bit one of the berries. After washing the bowls, the three wished each other sweet dreams as they walked to their rooms.

"She's still seems bothered by something." Takeo whispered as the three peeked into the infirmary, where the female sitting at her desk. Y/N stared into nothing in particular as a frown was etched onto her face. She was the nurse at Ye Ran High-School.
"I have a plan." Tao's lips curled into a mischievous smile, piquing the interests of the snipper and werewolf by his side.

Takeo waved at Tao and M-21, who decided to skip their patrolling plans. "Don't mess up," he whispered to the duo.
"Y/N!" Takeo called out for the only other person left in the grounds. She glanced at her, looking around to find the other two.
"They left earlier," he answered her silent question. It was unusual, but Y/N decided not to question their action.

"Anyways," he turned to face her, "come with me." The smile on his face gave her the realization that he had planned something.
He walked out the metal gates of the school, guiding her to a nearby park.

Takeo loosened his tie as he sat down at a bench, patting the area beside him for her to sit. Y/N followed his unspoken order as she spared a glance around the park.

"Why are we here?" The female asked the snipper beside her.
"You'll find out soon," the smile on his face made her nervous. It was like the smile of a child on April 1st.

Takeo got up after a few moments of silence, extending his hand towards her as his eyes laid somewhere else. Y/N stared, slowly raising her hand holding his. He immediately interlocked their fingers, pulling her up and in a certain direction.

"Y/N! Takeo!" Tao yelled out from the driver's seat.
"Get in, quick," M-21 spoke as he smiled at them from the passenger seat beside Tao.
Takeo opened the door for the confused Y/N while grinning idiotically. "We are kidnapping you for tonight." She stared questioningly, only receiving smiles on the three's faces.

With a sigh, she decided to no longer question their actions as Tao continued to drive them away from the city.
"So... where are we going?" Y/N glanced out the window which revealed nothing but an empty highway.
"No idea," Tao smiled.
She gulped, not noticing how Takeo was holding his smile at her reaction.

"Tao," M-21 spoke as he stared at the map on his phone, "stop the car at the upcoming petrol station." Tao nodded, slowing down before turning to enter the station for a refill.