No Problems

Pairings: None
〔 Fem!Reader 〕
Warnings: None

"I'm going to die!" Y/N yelled as she closed her eyes shut. 
"Y/N, no," Frankenstein sighed. "The chances of dying on a roller coaster is very low." 
"But not zero!" She yelled as she hid her faces in her palms.

The blondie turned his head towards her when she buried her yells into her palm. "Stop swearing." 
"I'm not swearing!" Y/N looked up to glare at him. 
"With that tone of yours, anyone could point out when you're swearing."

"Did you have fun?" Tao smiled.
"I did," Frankenstein answered before walking off. 
Tao turned to look at Y/N, "did you enjoy?" His smiled dropped when he saw the look on her face. 
"That was more traumatising than horror movies at 3 am!" 
"That's an exaggeration." Frankenstein mumbled from behind hacker, making Y/N sigh.

"The things I have to do ever since I came here..." Y/N straightened her posture. "Anyways, where's Takeo and M-21?"
"They're lost," Tao said as he glanced around the various games at the carnival. Y/N stared at the hacker, confused at how calm he was when his comrades disappeared.

Frankenstein managed to get his hands on some coupons for a free entry for the carnival, and planned to give them to the students at his school. But the plan got cancelled last moment when the kids planned to surprise Suyi at one of her concerts and then having a sleepover at Shinwoo's. And thus... Y/N was dragged into the carnival by the three modified humans.

"I still have no idea why would you bring me along," Y/N muttered to the hacker beside her.
"What do you mean?" He asked, not removing his eyes of a particular game.
"I am a Noble sent by the Lord because of the frequent attacks of the Union in the area!" Y/N didn't bother to control her volume since there wasn't much of a crowd. It was late at night and the next day was a weekday.
"You should have fun while you have the chance," he said, finally deciding to play the game.
"Seriously?" Y/N raised an eyebrow at the hacker, "whack-a-mole?"
"I'd get prizes if I win!" Tao exclaimed.

Y/N rolled her eyes at his child-like behaviour before looking around. A certain claw machine caught her attention.
"Seems like you finally are getting interested."

Y/N turned to find Frankenstein standing behind her. "Do you think you can win at this?" She glanced at him, finding him standing with a prideful smirk.

"You lost for the third time, Frankenstein." She chuckled, patting his back.
"You should have a shot at this. Let's see if you win," he glared at her as if she broke his favourite flower vase.

The smile of his face got wiped out when Y/N won a Pikachu plushie.
"That was your luck," he shook his head dismissively.

Y/N smiled as she took out the third plushie she won. "What do you think now?"
Frankenstein frowned, "you're just lucky."
"What a pompous peacock," she muttered to herself, earning a glare from him.
"Angry pompous peacock," she muttered. Frankenstein turned to look at her, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"Where had you two gone?" She asked, noticing the two men approaching her. Takeo smiled while M-21 avoided her gaze.
"Where did you get that?" She asked, eyeing the giant teddy bear in M-21's arms.
"I won at Ballon Darts!" Takeo beamed, ignoring the embarrassed werewolf beside him. Y/N patted M-21's grey hair, further embarrassing him, making her laugh.

"What are you doing?" Frankenstein's voice came from the distance, attracting the attention of the two modified men and one noble.
"What is Tao doing?" Y/N asked, walking over to the blondie, the other two following her. Y/N found the hacker had propped himself onto a tree.
The blond sighed, clenching his hands as he glared at the hacker in the tree. "He says he won't get down unless I agree to go laser tagging with him."
Y/N resisted the urge to laugh, watching as Frankenstein's anger raised.
"Get down from there," Frankenstein sighed, not in the mood to threaten the boy on the tree.
"No!"
"Fine we'll go."
Tao immediately jumped off the tree, smiling brightly as he dashed off in a particular direction. "Come on!"

"You're leaving today?" Frankenstein asked, eyeing the Noble who nodded.
"It would be fun if you stayed longer," Tao said, sneaking a jar of cookies behind Frankenstein's back.
"Yeah, I agree," Takeo said, stealing the cookie from Tao's hand. Y/N chuckled, watching as M-21 stole Takeo's cookie.
"I would have stayed if I wasn't needed back in Lukedonia."

"Lord," Y/N knelt down in front of Raskreia.
"Rise." Y/N followed her order, getting back to her feet.
"I believe you must have taken care of any problems," Raskreia said, eyeing the Noble.
Y/N fidgeted for a second before bowing. "There was no such problems in which I had to intervene, Lord."
The Lord stared at her for a moment before nodding. Y/N bowed once more before leaving the throne room.

"It doesn't seem like no problem occurred in your stay there." Y/N glanced back to find the Noble who was pretty laid back.
"Karias, what do you mean?"
"Why did you hesitate to answer the Lord?" He asked, combing his hair with his hands.

It was obvious Y/N couldn't inform the Lord about how Takeo, M-21, Tao and she almost got yelled at for playing hide and seek in his lab. Nor could she tell the Lord that she was almost attacked by M-21 for attempting to give him belly rubs because of the dare Tao gave her. And neither would it be useful to report that Tao, Takeo and M-21 snuck in a corgi into the house and hid it in her room without Frankenstein's knowledge.

"I wouldn't tell the Lord lies, would I?" Y/N snapped back. "Well, you wouldn't lie." Karias shrugged, leaving as he threw a rose in her direction, immediately having the rose thrown back at him furiously. "You and your rose obsession!" "Roses are nice!" He whined, earning a glare from her.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

I hope you likes this oneshot ^^

※ ※ ※ ※ ※