Wishing On Stars

Pairings: None
Warnings: None (other than the weirdness)

Rael wasn't someone who wished on stars. But the time he spent in the human world changed him.
He stood by the window in his room, staring up at the sky. The thoughts of his elder brother (who, as always, concentrated mainly on work) rolled in his mind.
Rajak was always strict with him and they didn't spend much time together because of the elder being busy with fulfilling his duties as Clan Leader.
If only things could go back to before their father had entered eternal sleep, the two brothers would have been able to spend time together.

Rael stared, watching as he saw bits of light flashing across the sky— Shooting starts, as the humans called them.
The shooting stars were enchanting, making it seem like a scene straight from a fairytale. Rael stared at the shoting stars, silently making his wish.

Rajak sighed, rubbing the back of his neck to soothe the muscles which were aching from being bent into the book he had been reading.
A frown made its way to his lips, his gut telling something was wrong. He got up from his desk, qnd made his way over to the room which belonged to Rael.

Rajak gave a knock on the door, having it swing open. But no one stood at the door. His eyes lowered to find a small kid standing.
Surprising the elder Kertia was hard, but at that moment, he felt his head go blank.
Reason being... the child seemed too familiar.

He picked up the young boy, eyeing the kid's features.
"Hyung?" The young boy spoke, making Rajak flinch.
"Rael?"
The boy tilted his head, not understanding the expressions on the elder Kertia.
"Hyung, is something wrong?"

'You is what is wrong', the Clan Leader thought, knowing he can't say that out loud without being misunderstood.
Rajak walked into the room, putting down the young Rael on the bed. "What is your age?"
Rael looked at his hands, counting. Blinking for a while, the younger Kertia looked up, confused.

A sigh left Rajak's lips, as he burried his face into his palms. 'This is a dream," he thought to himself. He glanced up, still seeing the child on the bed.
'Or am I not dreaming?'

"Rajak," Ludis smiled, opening the door wide for the Kertia Clan Leader to enter. "Glad you could come!"
The Clan Leaders of Elenor, Blester and Mergas had their eyes on Rajak, beaming as their wish for a tea party was successful.
"You seemed distressed," Ludis tilted his head at the Kertia when he refused to move from the doorframe.

Taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, Rajak stepped away from the door, bringing the younger Kertia into view.
Rael was standing behind Rajak, holding his brother's clothes while eyeing the adults in the room.

Karias chocked on his tea as Rozaria and Ludis stared at the young child in the room.
The three pairs of eyes oscillated between Rael and Rajak, hoping for an explanation.
Rajak sighed, not protesting when Rael reached out to grab his hand. "I don't know how this happened."

"How did this happen?" Frankenstein watched as the young boy played with his elder brother's fingers.
"I don't know," Rajak answered, his eyes staring down at the young Rael in his lap.

"It seems you don't seem to have a problem with this," Frankenstein commented, the faint smile on Rajak's face not going unnoticed by him.
"Rael hasn't aged in the past six months. How can I not have a problem with that?" Rajak's voice was strict, like he had been scolding a boy for misbehaving.
"But you seem to be enjoying your time," the blond human said, leaning his head in his palms as he watched the two Kertias.