✧Imagine pt-3✧

Noblesse Characters reacting to their s/o's pregnancy

『 Rozaria × Male Reader 』

- Y/n had always had pride that Rozaria was his wife, (sometimes a little anxiety too since she was a beautiful and amazing lady, and moreover, the Elenor Clan Leader), but to find out that she was pregnant with his child gave him the surprise of a lifetime— positively, of course.
- Y/n was stuck between absolute glee and a bashful surprise, (and it amused Rozaria too much for his liking).
- To see Y/n become a little protective over Rozaria was a cute scene to watch because Y/n knew Rozaria was well capable of handling her work on her own, but he very much wanted to lessen the burden on her. - Rozaria loved the way Y/n tailed her around, doing small things which made her smile. She was carrying something? "Oh, let me take that, my hands are free." Noticed Rozaria doing something? "Oh, I've been bored at home so I decided to come and help! If I'm not able to help, I hope my presence makes the task less boring!" (It's more of "watching a lovestruck puppy" as per Karias' opinion)
- Y/n treated Rozaria like a queen, and their daughter as a princess. They both doted on their little girl and loved to spoil her with compliments and gifts, though they slowly taught her to become strong just like her parents!

~

『 Claudia × Male Reader 』

- Both Claudia and Y/n were an absolute nervous wreck. Excited too, but mainly nervous. Having a child is a serious responsibility after all.
- Claudia would try to calm Y/n down and he'd do the same for her, the first month after finding out about the pregnancy was basically a mess.
- Finally managing to calm down, both of them began to renovate their place, making it more fit for accommodating a child and having fun time together simultaneously.
- Raskreia told Claudia to rest and that some of her Clan Leader duties could be managed out by the others in the Tradio Clan, some could be done by the other Clan Leaders, and the important ones would be handled by Claudia with a helping hand from Y/n.
- To say Claudia was happier after the birth of her two children was an understatement. The couple were absolutely overjoyed and loved to have family time with their son and daughter.

~

『 Adult Regis × Female Reader 』

- Y/n was really cheerful and was flowing with energy and in different circumstances, Regis would have told her off (not that he wanted to dampen the mood but he thought it was inelegant, though Y/n knew Regis doesn't really mean it and he's usually just as excited but never shows it), but Regis himself was nearly bouncing on his feet out of excitement.
- Regis went around to ask the other older Nobles for tips and advice. (He never got much help from certain people, not that he is talking about Karias who tells him to buy Y/n lots of flowers— no, he's definitely not talking about Karias. But he did give Y/n flowers a few times just in case).
- Regis, whenever anxious, goes to mainly Frankenstein, Seira and sometimes to Rai (He usually hesitates when visiting Rai because he doesn't want to disturb him, but Rai's welcoming smiles melt away any hesitation he has). They see right through him and help ease his emotions without straight out pointing it out because they know it makes Regis self-conscious.
- Y/n saves her son from getting an overly-fancy name.

~

『 Ragar × Female Reader 』

- Ragar wasn't a man of many words, but those who he become close to, he guarded them and appreciated them wholeheartedly. Despite his expressionless facade, he was a loving husband and no one would dare doubt it. But to see Ragar become more caring than he already was once Y/n became pregnant was like setting a better-than-ideal standard.
- Ragar went between being a busy Clan Leader and loving husband. He would drop in to check on her whenever he found himself having a few minutes of free time between work.
- The Lord (Raskreia's father) had ordered Y/n to take Ragar and go on a long vacation because he knew Ragar worked hard, and after some persuasion from Y/n, Ragar agreed. (The Lord was overjoyed and it confused the other Clan Leaders but none questioned it).
- Everyone knew the kind-heart of Ragar, and to see him play with his sons— Rajak and Rael— along side Y/n was a wholesome sight.

~

『 Krasis × Female Reader 』

- Everyone had seen his loyalty and devotion towards the Lord, but to see him even more devoted towards his wife was rather odd. Not that it was surprising, but because Y/n was a ball of energy and managed to bring out the bit of casual and carefree attitude which he seldom showed.
- When Y/n was pregnant, the Lord (Raskreia's father) granted him lots of leaves so he could spend time with his wife.
- Krasis loved to hold Y/n's hands as he whispered softly to her growing belly.
- He asks everyone and anyone for ideas to be able to help her, and tries his best to do as they suggest, and his determination to do so itself makes Y/n's joy multiply.
- Krasis and Y/n soon have their son— Karias— to take care of and enjoy spending their time with him.

~

『 Previous Lord × Female Reader 』

- The Lord was in his throne room, discussing over a few topics with Gejutel and Ragar when Y/n barges in, yelling the news in utter surprise. The Lord forgets of the two Clan Leaders and rushes to her side, flowing with glee. (Ragar and Gejutel silently excuse themselves after recovering from their surprise)
- Y/n was always in his sight, either curled up in a chair in the Throne Room while doing small activities while he tend to his duties.
- Sometimes, the Lord would dump his work for a few minutes to take a walk with Y/n when he notices her getting bored.
- Seeing them dotting on each other was something all Nobles found endearing and sometimes they found their entertainment in watching how the couple gossip or complain about various things.
- Y/n along with their daughter— Raskreia— spent a lot of time in the Throne Room while the Lord switched between his duties towards the Nobles and towards his family (Ragar, Gejutel and the other Clan Leaders had a hard time finding the Lord in the Throne Room at times and had to go searching for him only to find him playing with Raskreia)

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

Third and last part of HikariLydiaAoiKohana's request!

It was comparatively harder for me to write this part since half of it were characters I haven't written much about^^;;
But I had a fun time writing it, and hope you like it!

※ ※ ※ ※ ※