Kidnapped

Pairings: None
Warnings: None? (There's mentions of kidnapping but whatever is given below is anything but it)

"Hey, boss," Tao glanced up from his laptop, his eyes glinting up as the words that left his lips were predicted by each and every being present in the room. "I have an idea."

Frankenstein took a second to wonder over whether to hear him out or to dismiss his idea before chaos was ensured. This man was capable of being either a brilliant thinker and an absolute idiot and there was nothing in between.

"Let's hear it out," he replies as he put down his tea cup on the center table.
"How about we kidnap the first elder's son?"
Silence fell over them as all eyes were now on Tao.

Frankenstein was torn between categorising the idea as amazingly brilliant and horrifyingly stupid.
"We could, ya know," he said, waving his hand as he phrased his idea, "blackmail him into shutting down the armageddon."

That... would work... wouldn't it?

"Hey, kid!" Tao walked up to the child with blond hair and blue eyes.
The child started at him for a moment, "what?"
"Want some chocolate?" Tao smiled, waving a bar of expensive chocolate.
The boy narrowed his eyes at the adult, seemingly alert.
Tao continued to smile, he wasn't surprised at the blank look he received.

That was until the boy extended his hand towards Tao, no longer having his eyes narrowed at him.
Tao was pleased at the change, surprised but glad he didn't need to knock out the child and drag him to the house.

The kid ripped open the wrapper, taking a small nibble of a corner of the chocolate bar, his eyes stuck on Tao.
"What do you want from me?" The boy asked, lowering the chocolate from his lips.
"What are you talking about?" Tao asked, continuing to smile.
"Father says that people who be unnecessarily kind usually want to use you for their benefits."

Tao let out a chuckle, "you're a smart boy!"
"What do you want from me?" The boy asked, taking another nibble of the chocolate.
"My fellow people and I need some information from your father, so, will you come with me?" Tao asked, wondering why this boy hadn't run off at the first chance he had. Maybe because he knew it wouldn't be hard for an adult to catch him?

"Can I say no?" the boy narrowed his eyes at Tao.
"But I really need the information," Tao whined like a child who had been refused candy.
"You're asking if you can kidnap me," the boy spoke, the chocolate bar at his lips but wasn't eating it because he was speaking.
Tao nodded.
"Why?" The boy asked.
"It's rude to hurt others," Tao smiled at the boy, "don't you agree?"
The boy nodded.
"But you still want to kidnap me," sighed. "Why don't you just ask dad to give you the information?"
"He doesn't like us," Tao chuckled, "my dad had fought with you dad not long ago."

The boy hummed, taking a bite of the chocolate.
"Since you're being nice," the boy said slowly. "I'll come with you if you agree to my conditions."
"And what are they?" Tao asked, smiling down at the boy.

The boy ate the last of the chocolate before stuffing the wrapper into his pocket.
He took a moment to ponder before looking up at Tao again.
"You'll not hurt me... or starve me," the boy said, counting on his fingers.
"We wouldn't!" Tao's smile nearly faltered, now knowing for sure that the young boy had been kidnapped before.

The boy smiled for a second before continuing, "you'll play with me."
"Alright!"
"Promise me," he said, holding out his pinky towards Tao. The hacker had seen kids do this before and he smiled, wrapping his little finger around the boy's, "I promise."
The boy seemed satisfied, "I'll come with you."

"Boss!" Tao walked into the living room and he heard M-21 drop the phone in his hand as he stared at the kid who was sitting on Tao's shoulders.
Regis spluttered, wide eyed beside Seira, who was surprised too.
"I thought you wouldn't do it," Frankenstein smiled, looking rather... pleased.
All eyes flew to Frankenstein, but no one said anything knowing that a stubborn Tao and an ambitious Frankenstein paired up together could never be sane.

"Can I have some?" The boy asked as he jumped to catch sight of the freshly baked cookie tray in Frankenstein’s hands.
"They're hot, you can have them once they're cooled."
The boy nodded before walking towards the sofa where Tao and Karias were playing video games.
"Wanna play?" Tao asked, eyes travelling between the TV and the boy.
"Yeah!"
"Then help me defeat sir Karias!" Tao smiled, earning a chuckle from the Noble beside him.

The boy jumped up on the sofa, watching the game.
Rajak passed him a few strawberries as the boy waited for his turn to play.

"Can I go with you?" The boy asked, looking up at M-21, who glanced at Takeo.
"That's fine," Takeo shrugged, "no danger at a school."
"Especially not Frankenstein’s," M-21 snorted.
The boy beamed as Takeo held out his hand to hold.
"How's the First Elder reacting?" M-21 asked as Tao joined them.
"He gave in," Tao smiled pridefuly, "he had to! Now we'll have our hands on the information in a day I suppose."

"That's good," M-21 said before his gaze went towards the boy who was skipping as he held Takeo’s hand.
"Nice kid, isn't he?" Tao smiled, sliding his hand around M-21's shoulder.
"Yeah."
"Sad we'll have to send him back home, wish we could spend more time with him."
"You literally kidnapped him," M-21 rolled his eyes.
"He came with me— It wasn't kidnapping!"
"Yeah, sure."
"Hey!"

"Who's this?" Shinwoo bend down to smile at the boy.
"We haven't seen him before," Ikhan said from behind him.
"The son of someone we know," Tao answered.
"Yeah," the boy answered, making Tao chuckle nervously.
"Class is going to start, you can talk lots after school!" Tao smiled, shooing the children away.

"Where is he?" The Third Elder glared at Tao, who had opened the door to the house.
"Playing," Tao smiled, letting him in.
The Third Elder rushed in, finding the boy playing video games along with a few other children.

"Shinwoo— you're losing to a child!" Suyi laughed.
"This guy is so good!" Shinwoo yelled, eyes wide open and staring at the TV.
"Uncle!" The boy dropped the game controller on the sofa as he launched towards the Third Elder. "Are we going home now?"
The Elder was surprised to see the boy so cheerful, but smiled, "we are."
"He's a good kid!" Tao smiled, "very smart too!"
"He beat me at chess!" Ikhan yelled, more impressed than shocked.
"And I lost despite him leaving the game halfway!" Shinwoo huffed.

The boy exchanged farewells with everyone before going back to the Third Elder.
"Can I come back here?" The boy asked as the other guided him away.
"Did you like it that much?"
"They were fun! And nice!"
The Third Elder blinked, wondering what kind of 'kidnapping' this had been.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This was requested by OncerLiya! A unique idea honestly😆
If the First Elder had a son, it's likely that he must have been kidnapped and so as prevention, the First Elder could have made Hayden do his part in the Union meeting🤔

※ ※ ※ ※ ※