Overprotective

Pairings: Rajak x Fem!Reader
Warnings: Slight mention of blood (because of a tiny battle scene)

〔 Note: Y/n is a Clan Leader in this, and for her soul weapon, you can imagine whichever weapon you want 〕

Ever since Rael, along with Seira and Regis, had gotten kidnapped by Ignes Kravei, Rajak kept a closer eye on the others in the Franken House.
But his overprotective nature came out even more when he was around Y/n- his lover.

Y/n could understand him desire and loved knowing how much he wanted to protect those he adored. Rajak tend to be around Y/n, keeping an eye on her and those around her, ready to interfere whenever he sensed danger.

But Y/n had never seen Rajak as angry as he currently was.

Y/n was returning to Lukedonia, when she ran into five werewolves, who were heading towards Lukedonia. She had informed Rajak about the enemies through the mental link they had. Till the time Rajak comes to her aid, she tried to stall them.

Clutching her Soul Weapon in her hands, Y/n eyed the werewolves and nobles, cautious of any attacks from behind her. She had taken down two of the werewolves, luckily, they had been caught off guard, believing that they were far more stronger than the Nobles.

Her shirt was stained with red, and the wounds on her arms were healing albeit not fast enough as she wished it would. She watched as one of the werewolves launch towards her.
She gripped her soul weapon, but the werewolf stopped, deep gashes appearing on his skin.

The werewolf was being attacked by someone not visible to their eyes. A smile crept up her lips as she felt relief flood through her mind.

Rajak was here.

Y/n concentrated on recovering as she watched Rajak ambush the enemy. Once the werewolf fell dead, Rajak come to Y/n's side.
"I'm sorry I'm late," he whispered, before his eyes scanned your wounds.
"They did this to you?" He asked, his voice lowered than usual.
You knew he was boiling in rage, his red eyes turned towards the remaining two werewolves.

Y/n felt chills crawl on her skin as Rajak attacked the werewolves, wounding them severely while avoiding their attacks.
You knew Rajak trained hard, but to see him angered during a fight was on another level.

"Rajak," Y/n's lips drew a small smile as Rajak entered her room holding a tray in his hands. "I'm not that hurt."
"But you need to recover," he replied, setting down the tray on the bedside table, pulling a chair for himself. He took the bowl in his hands, stirring the soup before bringing the spoon to your lips.

You gave him a look before sighing, knowing that the blond wouldn't let you do anything on your own until you are better than you were before the fight.
You parted your lips, letting him feed you.

"You cooked it, didn't you?" Y/n asked once she she finished eating.
"How did you know?" Rajak asked, eyes widened less than half a centimeter.
"I'm an intellectual," you puffed up your chest, before breaking into a smile as Rajak rolled his eyes, a smile appearing on his face as well.

Straightening your stance, you took Rajak's hands in yours.
"Don't blame yourself for my injuries."
Rajak's smile faded off and you could see the pain in his red eyes.
"If I arrived earlier-"

"You came as soon as you could," Y/n smiled, her hold on his hands tightening. "You came at the perfect time, you took down the enemies, I am fine because of you."

"Come here," you shifted on your bed, patting on the space beside you. "If you want me to heal fast, cuddle my wounds away."
Rajak smiled at the change of attitude, joining you in bed as you wrapped your hands around his waist, resting your head against his chest.

※ ※ ※ ※ ※

This was requested by OncerLiya!
I'm sorry it's not exactly as you wanted, but I hope you like this^^

※ ※ ※ ※ ※