Vacation

Pairings: None
Warnings: None

Frankenstein was done. He wanted nothing more than to lash out his annoyance and frustration at a boulder and reduce it to fine dust...
Alas, he couldn't do so; he had to prepare tea for his master.

With a sigh, Frankenstein turned to the kitchen of the cabin.
All he wanted was one trip gone right...
"I will prepare the tea," Seira's voice came as he heard footsteps behind him. He was glad she tried to help whenever she could, and he turned to smile at her...
But his smile froze when he saw the wolf cub in her arms.

"It was caught in a bush," she said, one hand supporting the cub's weight and the other petting it's head. "And it's snowing heavily."

Frankenstein nodded. As much as he disliked the idea of the wolf cub creating a mess in the cabin, he wouldn't throw the cub back into the blizard.

"Alright," Frankenstein said as Seira placed the cub on a stool by the wall. It's eyes were droopy and so it wouldn't be make a mess, at least not when asleep.

Frankenstein left the kitchen, letting Seira prepare the tea.
His master was by a window, watching as the trees struggled against the strong wind as snow continued to pile on the ground.

The front door opened and Takeo walked in, shivering.
"Did you find them?" Frankenstein asked, despite knowing the answer. Takeo returning alone meant he couldn’t find them.
Takeo shook his head before proceeding to one of the rooms to change out of his wet clothes.

A sneeze from the room Takeo was in made Frankenstein sigh.
The Noblesse glanced once in the direction of the rooms and then at Frankenstein before returning his eyes to the window.

Frankenstein held his head in his hands as he contemplated the meaning of this whole trip.
He definitely remembered this trip was to relax and enjoy, but everything went downhill once they reached the mountains.
M-21 and Tao got lost, and Regis too when he set out to find them. Seira found a wolf cub, and Takeo most likely caught a cold.

Frankenstein trusted the lost group to be able to survive the snow, but what troubled him was that even if they were immune to some extent of the cold weather, the worsening of the blizard was sure to have an effect on them should they be shelterless.

Takeo emerged from the room, and now that Frankenstein got a clear glance of the snipper, he was sure the other had caught a cold. Takeo was still shivering and his nose red.
Frankenstein got up saying he'll prepare some food for them as he went towards the kitchen. He turned to see Takeo shift to where he had been sitting, which was closer towards the fireplace.

Seira had prepared tea for his master and Frankenstein prepared herbal tea for the sick snipper who began to sneeze a lot.

Frankenstein sighed, wondering what the lost three would have been doing.
The blizzard didn't worsen, but he still needed to find them. What held him back was wondering if Seira along would be able to take care of both his master and Takeo. Not that he doubted her, but Nobles didn't tend to get sick, so she wouldn't be experienced with caring for a sick person.

Tao sighed as the two beside him continued to bicker.
"It's your fault I'm stuck here-"
"We could've made our way out without the need of a child-"
"I'm not a child-"

Snap.

Tao turned to see where the noise (it sounded like a tree branch had been stepped on) had come from and was glad the duo stopped with their 'conversation'.
They were lucky to find a spot between a spot between a few trees, the branches overlapping, which stopped a lot of the snow from falling on them, but the tree branches did cover up their view.